Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you think about pets? Stupid fucking animals make me feel the same as roasties

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
It drives me crazy that people fawn over animals just because they're "cute". Animals are stinky, they shit everywhere, and they cost time and money to take care of, but people will happily do it just because they're "cute". It's the same way that retards have their brains fizzle any time they look at a woman and it pisses me off. My friend told me recently that they spend $50 every day to feed their 9 cats. That's $1500 a month to take of shitty animals that contribute nothing except shitting all over the place and scratching up the furniture and doors. They say I'm just a sociopath because I don't love all animals for no reason. Women and animals need to be exterminated, they're fucking parasites that leech off society and contribute nothing.

animals are fucked up hobby, imagine wasting your hard earned money in a wild animal that was supposed to go outside and hunt for himself
having a pet is not a natural thing to do, you're literally destroying the animal natural ability to depend on himself for food and living

My cat loves hugging and falling asleep next to me, My cat is a good cope, He was abandoned and homeless and therefore i took him in, Now the fur is better and hes free from disease

Only thing I had was small animals and it was because my parents thought I would be very enthusiastic about them, which wasn't the case.

Most people that are enthusiastic about that shit are white women

Getting a cat is probably one of the best decisions I took for coping, I love having him on the couch next to me. You don't have to go full retard and get 9 cats of course. My cat costs about $75 a month in food and cat litter, and that's for quality stuff I could go a lot cheaper.

Getting a cat is probably one of the best decisions I took for coping, I love having him on the couch next to me. You don't have to go full retard and get 9 cats of course. My cat costs about $75 a month in food and cat litter, and that's for quality stuff I could go a lot cheaper.
Upvoted!

:p

My cat loves hugging and falling asleep next to me, My cat is a good cope, He was abandoned and homeless and therefore i took him in, Now the fur is better and hes free from disease
thats a good story

my dog is my only friend even tho he mogs me and I have to pick up his poop. Random Stacies cuddle him every day when we go out for walks but he only wants to be with me :panties: when he dies I'll probably :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You're a psycho if you don't think dogs and cats are based. They like you even if you are ugly.