Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you think about outliers (short, ugly men) that beat the odds to ascend?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I absolutely hate their existence more than even chads because I compete with them, it’s completely unfair these guys that the Blackpill predicts to be incel ascend and never have to ever think of themselves as an unloveable ugly short subhuman while I have to. It’s just infuriating to think these guys get to live my dreams just because they got lucky when they were 15 or have a neurotypical brain while I am forced to rot here with only @Incelius Savage as company.

View: https://youtu.be/Ltqa5yINr8s&t=242

Last edited:
PQmQDZEZGjSJLb2AFJvW9vFafXe9NfpY6VKg0OwPYmc_96fdw-mMCtfVLYso7k5bztYV-arFlvOzCajN9KCGR8QwGIs-X-k0pwv0iDUM7Tj8JU2xqaVdxqQgYT57uHVeGvDycE8-YVELtECbCqC-NK_tv51xKdgoQ8Hq4YK_0MP8hwV0CT2QhMjl4vbSqQK_ud18CI3KifT86eomUDP-cd6k95zVZurhuNSKN35qW2LK5jNM1k0xzQuRTKFj5398NGN6ksCxyvrtYytqSRg6YW66RHntXdLts84T0F4EBFMlmvlWbfA4JhTBMVkGcO7mAShEWQ7lA-NCEt2MfleK-YxSC0zvzuieWFj3GCI-tjxWwF8qmzgupr1F0E0JHR8CIpqLxbJ2hobhQ-hhoIVX08Ne_ZRbvvBWRfVqUZeH6A3kog0LAs3wkj-ehakUovrgDuV1rF_tp6BsYvvCnD283fBCzMbnuYbfz_ehzwyOs8pYAkrHQp54zhwVeRo2mNAN3o_-MmP-s0tUJeuuF5u0VoHQjAi0Ab-4tLMMqK42OKLSjH1cNY5TEbrPVxuXLCdSz9DPfSXbCVch7rkssvjNhvVtETmLZbwiAKcvYjn6S-gOqk1n83NPFxDe5g6zgaIpzTeEwv28lU8LqyR_rYrQe8QX_OwtS5D7cCP2njA1CO1UyarcY7mbG7b7wiG8QZTSVmA6oe1rlgr5vluDRnmLKjgdJiVnnHr1SIckurn1qOXKId-KZY2njuosG02EAiVRuHENmDGuI65Cpv50iPqp_rV2G6XASzLAsGVPDGQzkn0j76b1JkfmV79VVtTrbPyd_mtG9anejq-yF4YoKlKhuAHrVADCR5KFvrKg_ZxyfVBCQrVAxVg_9G0aZ2VPJu_1lSGBCCRkMy-aGydamzoIJ24aYUWyvtOtrLTb_SBpG733v7w=w828-h811-no

Still might not work out in the end, Dad was 5'6, married for 10 years to my Mom and she randomly divorced him, doesn't always end well even after ascension. In other cased I imagine such outliers are probably mocked for being short and that will slowly build up to the foid starting to envy other women who have tall men, and then they just cheat or leave.

NT/social circle maxxed/dark triad

Oofy doofy pill is real

High NT. NT is all that matters.

Just cherry pick theory is used to disprove everything on this website and nobody cares

yes fuck those niggers. not fair how they mog us

this was absolutely brutal, i need to unsee this somehow or coping with life will get much harder for me.

I hate them too

I absolutely hate their existence more than even chads because I compete with them, it’s completely unfair these guys that the Blackpill predicts to be incel ascend and never have to ever think of themselves as an unloveable ugly short subhuman while I have to. It’s just infuriating to think these guys get to live my dreams just because they got lucky when they were 15 or have a neurotypical brain while I am forced to rot here with only @Incelius Savage as company.

how to NT maxx give me tutorial now

@Zer0/∞ Do you think knajid could ascend, given your earlier thread? :feelshehe:

And think about the mental torture, the cheating, the dead bedroom, the insecurity, the jealousy or divorce that will come eventually

If your truly blackpilled you would already know what's coming

Not saying all relationships in this video or other outliers are gonna have those problems but majority of them will it is bound to happen

They all mog me, oofy doofy only applies to 4+ normies. This unironically proves the Blackpill, sub4 theory is law.

@PLA1092

When you don't have height or a handsome face, being NT can be a lifeline. In a lot of ways, being perceived as normal and mentally healthy is just as vital as having decent looks. Some of these oofy doofies will just be betabuxxers or statistical outliers, but not all of them are.

NT is an extremely important component of your SMV. We are a social species. Somebody who can't meld with the tribe is just as vulnerable as the frailest and sickest of incels. NT is NOT personality as the :bluepill: defines it; NT is the inborn genetics and biochemistry of a healthy brain.

Last edited:
Hating them is kind of fucked up they got lucky and could of easily ended up here. I hope the lot of us end up with such luck (but alas thats less likely than winning the lottery)

I think they don't exist.

When you don't have height or a handsome face, being NT can be a lifeline. In a lot of ways, being perceived as normal and mentally healthy is just as vital as having decent looks. Some of these oofy doofies will just be betabuxxers or statistical outliers, but not all of them are.

NT is an extremely important component of your SMV. We are a social species. Somebody who can't meld with the tribe is just as vulnerable as the frailest and sickest of incels. NT is NOT personality as the :bluepill: defines it; NT is the inborn genetics and biochemistry of a healthy brain.
Bullshit. Women won't date a short man just because he is NT. I've never in my life heard a woman say that she would date a short man if he was NT. Women don't say "I wouldn't date a short man unless he is NT." Women just say "I wouldn't date a short man."

High NT. NT is all that matters.
This is the stupidest post I've ever seen here. I am NT. No woman on the face of the entire Earth will touch me with a ten feet long pole. I am 42 and lifetime dateless. Women care primarily about height, face, and body build. NT is way down the list.

Never once seen a guy who was uglier and shorter than me in a relationship.

It's the flip side of the 80/20 rule. 80% of women find themselves specifically attracted to 20% of men, well, the other 20% of women are able to be attracted to 80% of men, and they aren't rating on normal quality metrics. So out of four of us, one will escape. No point in being angry at him, be angry at the fucked up society that made this shit happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back