Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about Missing 411?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Title, what/who do you think is behind these disappearances/deaths?

I think about it every day and have talked about it a lot. Sure, some cases have perfect explanations, but the ones that just... are out of this realm of reality... these can't be explained by any logic. For example kids missing right by the side of their parents when they looked away for a fraction of a second, and, if the kids are found they say they saw mysterious figures with them, and they all say exactly the same thing. It's no wild animal attack, as it leaves no trace, makes no sound, and it is far too quickly and unnoticeable to be an animal. These are the stranges ones. People going missing after being out of sight for a seond, disappearing after a curve... really leaves you thinking.

Too bad I've never really found someone in my life to discuss this topic. The research is very extensive and most of the cases are people that got lost, but the ones that are really off... makes me think there is something out there we don't know.

I think about it every day and have talked about it a lot. Sure, some cases have perfect explanations, but the ones that just... are out of this realm of reality... these can't be explained by any logic. For example kids missing right by the side of their parents when they looked away for a fraction of a second, and, if the kids are found they say they saw mysterious figures with them, and they all say exactly the same thing. It's no wild animal attack, as it leaves no trace, makes no sound, and it is far too quickly and unnoticeable to be an animal. These are the stranges ones. People going missing after being out of sight for a seond, disappearing after a curve... really leaves you thinking.

Too bad I've never really found someone in my life to discuss this topic. The research is very extensive and most of the cases are people that got lost, but the ones that are really off... makes me think there is something out there we don't know.
Definetely something that we don't know. Especially brutal because it went international, it's happening in Russia too. The children often report exactly the same figures (like bears) - if they report something at all.

A few months ago another family died under not very clear circumstances in a national park, they say dehydration is the cause of death, but this is unlikely considering the fact that they all died in proximity to each other (despite the different levels of physique/age/weight/gender and even species - in the case of the dog). Other theories include carbon monoxide gassing (due to the mines, but then again no other animal died which is usually the case with gassings) or algal poisoning (which would have acted too slow -despite many algae producing potent neurotoxins- and would have -likely- been easily recognisable in the autopsy). The closing off of many territories was definetely suspicious too.

Definetely something that we don't know. Especially brutal because it went international, it's happening in Russia too. The children often report exactly the same figures (like bears) - if they report something at all.

A few months ago another family died under not very clear circumstances in a national park, they say dehydration is the cause of death, but this is unlikely considering the fact that they all died in proximity to each other (despite the different levels of physique/age/weight/gender and even species - in the case of the dog). Other theories include carbon monoxide gassing (due to the mines, but then again no other animal died which is usually the case with gassings) or algal poisoning (which would have acted too slow -despite many algae producing potent neurotoxins- and would have -likely- been easily recognisable in the autopsy). The closing off of many territories was definetely suspicious too.
Some strange things happen around the area in Tunguska like that, like people suddenly falling ill with radiation poisoning-like symptoms.
But I can't express how unnerving the accounts of these kids are, describing the figures that took them and how they were simply gone in literally a second after not being look at or were just behind their parents. It's like they turned into thin air.

Some strange things happen around the area in Tunguska like that, like people suddenly falling ill with radiation poisoning-like symptoms.
But I can't express how unnerving the accounts of these kids are, describing the figures that took them and how they were simply gone in literally a second after not being look at or were just behind their parents. It's like they turned into thin air.
Tunguska was pretty brutal too, there the unsolved incident with the explosion happened. Maybe indeed radioactive. It's insane to think that the incident is proven, is unsolved, but that nobody even reports about it anymore. No scientist tries to touch it either.

So much shit de-facto happened on this earth that is to this day unexplainable and most people don't even know about it. Like the Dyatlov Pass Incident, the Foo Fighters or the Gulf war syndrome (and this is even comparatively mainstream).
With some of it like the Gulf War Syndrome the reason why it's not talked about is (quite) obvious - most likely deliberate human experimentation (with vaccines, antidotes, other forms of chemicals) or at least complete incompetence in their usage by the government/military industry, it wouldn't have been the first (or the last) time that the USA experimented on humans (see Tuskegee Experiment or MK Ultra). But for the rest of these incidents it's even more shady, because there is no obvious motive in withholding knowledge about them.

And you have to imagine that all these completely unexplainable incidents are (well-documented and nowhere denied) facts, as certain as the Amen in church, not even something where the existence of the very thing gets debated on/denied (like with the Philadelphia Experiment).