Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do you think about metal foids?

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

ϟϟ - Panzerdivision Totenkopf
★★
The vast majority of them are posers, made for simps and cucks, they don't know a single song and yet they wear band merch, I would confiscate the merch from all these dumb bitches.
At the end, the classic, you want to talk about a specific band, and she mentions all the crappy mainstream bands.

They can be hot but whether they have any substance in them is the actual question. Also its not like metal chicks necessary even care about guys who listen to similar type of music, they all just want Chad

They will rust

My sister is a metalhead and she used to learn to play the classics on bass. Now she’s more alt and into goth rock and rave music.

They are chameleons, just like any other foid pretending to be interested in a male dominated hobby

The vast majority of them are posers, made for simps and cucks, they don't know a single song and yet they wear band merch, I would confiscate the merch from all these dumb bitches.
At the end, the classic, you want to talk about a specific band, and she mentions all the crappy mainstream bands.
They're cum dumpsters for the Chads of these subculture. They only want to attract long-haired metal Chads to celebrate orgies with them.

They're one of the most promiscuous whorish types of femoids.

Foids don’t actually like anything about the subculture they just like the chads in bands they think they can get with

its just to be fucking edgy nothing else.

Most of them are unhealthy white trash.

They cry and complain because they are useless whores who are meant to be bred by chadamis thundershlong

they are all posers and start crying and complaining if you show them true metal. show them classic death metal with violated women on they cover they complain about incels taking over the genre, even if the album in question is older than them.

fuck foid metal fans, they are all worthless toilets listening too poser garbage

The vast majority of them are posers, made for simps and cucks,
Pretty much this.

Women are extremely malleable if you're attractive enough to be very, very close to one. They usually get "their" music taste from an ex boyfriend.

They wear Metallica shirts but most of them don't know any details about Metallica. To them probably some kind of gadget.

They're all Chad only

Perfect if she really listens to the bands

I like them. Some of them have suggested songs to me I ended up liking. I myself am not a big metal fan.

As a metalhead I can attest that metalheads in general are Reddit-brained soycucks.
No woman actually enjoys metal. The rarity of women in metal bands serves as evidence to this.

foids = false metal

death to false metal

metal foids: like a song or two on the new Bad Omens album as well as some Sleep Token ( pop music with rare brakedowns ), and maybe a few Korn and Deftones songs

My sister is a metalhead and she used to learn to play the classics on bass. Now she’s more alt and into goth rock and rave music.
My mother has been listening to iron maiden since the 80's

They wear Metallica shirts but most of them don't know any details about Metallica. To them probably some kind of gadget.
The same with Nirvana, it's clothes brand right?