Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about me when i was 10(before hitting puperty)

J

Justanigga

Greycel
Now i am a 6'5 nosecel
Here the pic. Does he look good

y8siM4x.jpg

Daddy long legs

looks pretty normal

Justanigga said:
lmao its over.

#legcel

Well long legs are good for kicking, I can tell you that much.

You looked like Chico. PM me your current pics, I want to see if you're actually a nosecel like me.

Dekim said:

yes i played 11 years football(soccer) and was very good at it but stopped due to school. I also had no fun playing because the coach always put me in defence because i was tall. Before puperty i was a good striker

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You looked like Chico. PM me your current pics, I want to see if you're actually a nosecel like me.

Ye especially the hooded eyes i guess? I today also look like chico but my nose is fucked up so i am a 4/10 chico version

Justanigga said:
Dekim said:
yes i played 11 years football(soccer) and was very good at it but stopped due to school. I also had no fun playing because the coach always put me in defence because i was tall. Before puperty i was a good striker

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ye especially the hooded eyes i guess? I today also look like chico but my nose is fucked up so i am a 4/10 chico version

Yup, because of your eye area; minimal eye lid exposure + undereye lid fat. Dude seriously PM me your pics, I need to see it. I don't share anything people send to me, I've gotten quite a few PMs by members who have trusted me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yup, because of your eye area; minimal eye lid exposure + undereye lid fat. Dude seriously PM me your pics, I need to see it. I don't share anything people send to me, I've gotten quite a few PMs by members who have trusted me.

You have seen my pics.Try to figure out who i could be? Just give a guess

Justanigga said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You have seen my pics.Try to figure out who i could be? Just give a guess
When did you send me your pics? I swear I would've remembered a Chico nosecel. Are you sure it was me?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
When did you send me your pics? I swear I would've remembered a Chico nosecel. Are you sure it was me?

I didnt send them to you per pm. You just saw the pics of me and commented it. Try to remember bro or just try to figure out. I guess i am looking 0 like chico now, not even my eyes

Justanigga said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I didnt send them to you. You just saw the pics of me and commented it. Try to remember bro or just try to figure out. I guess i am looking 0 like chico now, not even my eyes, its now worser
I'll have to go through your post history. I seriously don't remember a thing.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

this acc is my alt

Justanigga said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
this acc is my alt

Oh lol. Soz for forgetting...

You looked completely normal

Really Good clear skin.