Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about IT users? Poll

What do you think about IT users?

• They are people who had sex once and now they think they rule us.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • They are depressed people who don't have anything better to do.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • They are feminists.

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • They are white knights/simps.

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • They are people who have incel fetish.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Anything else.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
The thing i don't get is, if they are normies, Chads, Stacies, why do they spend their time viewing incel forums and discussing about incels, if they aren't incels? Like is this their fetish or what?
I'm an incel and i don't look at and discuss in chad communities. Like it would be the same thing.

Also hi IT, if y'all seeing this!
Specially you u/princesskitty or whatever your name is! :feelsPop:

karma whores who run on appeal to emotion

First 4 are the ones I agree with.

man forgive me for I'm a graycel but wtf is IT?

top 4. they're hypocritical retards that avoid responding to a lot of the stuff we stated and instead Create strawmans. fuck them.

I think that we think about them to much.

Last edited:
I don’t think about them graycel

Never understood them. They claim to “hate” us but yet they spend so much of THEIR time browsing and lurking here only to post about it over there and collectively hate?

like ummm, okay? If you hate us so much and your life is great, then why aren’t you living it? Why are you dedicating so much of your time to us?

imagine getting angry and hating on people who were born unattractive lmao. That sub is a bullying hate group.

also, they post only the stuff that supports their points. You can easily manipulate and deceive posting snippets and not giving the whole context.

Male ITers are all incels in denial

I dunno can't really say much about them. If it helps them cope with their life then let them do what they want, their insults are dull anyway, we've heard it all before. I guess they just think they are doing the right thing, but what even is that supposed to mean I dunno suppose you could ask them for some generic response.

They just treat cels as some kind of hivemind and attribute everything they see wrong with the overarching term to every last one of us. We who willingly identify as the boogeyman term are just ideal targets I guess. Then they can gaslight every other person with similar issues looking for help and make the whole topic into a social taboo enforced by moderation.

First four, most definitely.

The femoids who post there are fat and ugly. They hate being reminded of the importance of looks. Also they indeed fetishize the more extreme content.

Yea there’s people there for all those reasons. I don’t think all of them are complete assholes though. From their perspective some might think dating isn’t hard so they think we’re acting illogical and crazy

A shithole filled with soycucks, 30 year old + incels in denial, pedophiles, trannies, roasties and sometimes underaged whores. Every single active user there shitposts for a ridicolous ammount of time per day, so it's clear they have nothing better to do in their shitty lives but to obsess with a niche group of virgins venting in an obscure forum. No sane normal person consistently spends his time on this. Just imagine in a second being so mentally ill that you are constantly browsing and posting about people that offend you and at the same time don't affect any aspect of your life in the slightest. They are so bottom of the barrel that not even redditards out of all people even think they are mentally sound people. Every single point brought up on the poll is accurrate, specially the part where they admit they are depressed faggots. The points raised on the posts of this thread also described these anti-incels perfectly.

I could describe them out of their absolute faggotry, hypocrisy and retardation with literally over 30 lines but I'm just gonna summarize what they are. They are dishonest and psychopaths that do not hesistate to wish incels to get tortured and raped in prison just for having an opinion that doesn't alignate with their pathetic submissive bullshit, while at the same time they try to state they ''just want to help incels teehee''. Not to mention they constantly advocate for incels to resign their sexuality and get fucked in the ass.