Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What do you think about a foid with "many male friends"

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's a rare kind of non lesbian Tom Boyish creature that has been printed recently in the millenial card game, and that can use common artifact tokens known as "bros" which can shift in a state of "cucks" or "low tier Brads", if the "hypergamic commitment" card is drawn by the adversary.

I mean these tokens are not her literal boyfriends ... She may have casual sex intercourse from time to time with one or two of them, but they aren't her "official bf".

The Foid talks about them (quite often actually), just like Brad talks about his "bros". Acting masculine AND feminine, if the foid is ugly, she can be mistaken for a gay man, which can lead to weird social interactions. But, she is heterosexual, actually.

What do you think about this kind of foid ? :feelswhat:

She's mentally ill.

certified harlot

She's trying to be "one of the boys" so she can recruit orbiters to simp for her.

AWALT is the only correct answer

That's also what I think, but I believe it's a weird ass dating strategy as we all know it's very easy foir foids to get simps anyway.
Yeah, she's either a loose whore or the men she "befriends" are orbiters trying hard to get a way with her while she friendzones them all. She's still Chad only.

trash like normal foids, not noteworthy.

Vain, manipulative, promiscuous. They often have "mental illnesses" and tend to be considered "fragile flowers" by most people who know them.

I know of a woman who perfectly fits your description: Shannon Rose. See Here and Here

Yeah, she's either a loose whore or the men she "befriends" are orbiters trying hard to get a way with her while she friendzones them all. She's still Chad only.
Do you think this explanation works regardless of the SMV, or are there different explanations if she's 3/10 or 7/10 ?

Do you think this explanation works regardless of the SMV, or are there different explanations if she's 3/10 or 7/10 ?
The thing is that men are only around women because they are trying to date or fuck them, even if it's subconscious or they're trying to suppress those feelings. So obviously an reasonably attractive foid is going to automatically get orbiters and she knows that she can use her looks to get what she wants from them.

An unattractive foid might not get as much attention, but it's still possible for them to look for guys that are desperate enough.

The thing is that men are only around women because they are trying to date or fuck them, even if it's subconscious or they're trying to suppress those feelings. So obviously an reasonably attractive foid is going to automatically get orbiters and she knows that she can use her looks to get what she wants from them.

An unattractive foid might not get as much attention, but it's still possible for them to look for guys that are desperate enough.
So the only difference would be the quantity and/or quality of passive effects on her tokens.

So the only difference would be the quantity and/or quality of passive effects on her tokens.
I guess. Notice how "gamer girls" on Twitch get a lot of simps and followers because on top of using their attractiveness they also engage in male hobbies like video games.

But you also have guys that are into the shy Becky or nerdy types. Foids like that aren't hideously ugly, they're just plain and unpopular because they are seen as pure and more relatable.

complete utter whore :feelsLightsaber:

Primarily desperate for male attention because of low self esteem or other personal problems. Borderline lesbo and/or tom boyish. Lack of father figure in her life or just daddy issues in general. Doesn't get along with other females because hates comparing herself to other females (again, low self esteem). Usually flat chested and or ugly. Generally on the trashier side just as a person overall because not as dainty or feminine as the average foid.

Not necessarily always a loose slut but chances are probably higher on average than the typical foid.

Last edited:

This.
Feminism tries hard to destroy any idea of romance or interest a man can have. It makes no sense for a man and a woman to be friends

she is a whore, like the rest of them
Yes but also she is using these men for things besides sex(i.e. free attention, resources, validation, etc).
Primarily desperate for male attention because of low self esteem or other personal problems. Borderline lesbo and/or tom boyish. Lack of father figure in her life or just daddy issues in general. Doesn't get along with other females because hates comparing herself to other females (again, low self esteem). Usually flat chested and or ugly. Generally on the trashier side just as a person overall because not as dainty or feminine as the average foid.

Not necessarily always a loose slut but chances are probably higher on average than the typical foid.
Yeah foids get validation from any sort of male attention, sexual or not.

I know a tomboyish lesbian by legend in my high school days. She was too narcissistic and called her gf a retard heard rumors she slapped her gf as well because her gf is autistic:feelsjuice:. These are stories told by her closest friends I managed to evesdrop

That she's a narcissistic whore.

She's obviously sleeping with all the attractive males in her friend group while using the rest of them for attention, validation, and sometimes money. (Beta orbiters)

These foids are usually your typical "not like other girls" types who criticize things likes feminism and female behavior out in public, despite acting like the biggest whores of all behind closed doors.

Usually a foid with cluster B traits, it's better to avoid it.

All foids like that I ever met were cold evil bitches.

HelplessBackKawala max 1mb

those men would give their lives to defend her

She's either a whore or a dyke

I WISH a woman would validate me.
Saad

I think of it as a large simp army