Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think about marriedcels going to a dominatrix

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
I saw on groups online people go to meet girls and pay them ,not for sex but for humiliation kinks and play stuff.

I mean if your wife hates you and doesnt give you any, why go to a girl who hates men for a living just to humiliate you.

anyway married guys have the biggest issues when you look at it,
They ascend but then they are stuck with a foid for their rest of their life who can deny them sex and if they want out they need a good lawyer to not end up losing everything.

Absolute cucks

"marriedcels" :feelswhat:

It doesn't get any GrAYer than this

MFW-cable-start-calculating-how-much-they-pay-to-commercials-vs-antennae-people-who-watch-them-free

Last edited:
I need to dominatrix cope ASAP

"marriedcels" :feelswhat:
yeah basically a man who his wife makes him an incel over the years by denying him sex ,
To cheat you have to be a giga chad. Normies cant do it

yeah basically a man who his wife makes him an incel over the years by denying him sex ,
To cheat you have to be a giga chad. Normies cant do it
Well not an incel but a married celibate.
I think the term works

I saw on groups online people go to meet girls and pay them ,not for sex but for humiliation kinks and play stuff.

I mean if your wife hates you and doesnt give you any, why go to a girl who hates men for a living just to humiliate you.

anyway married guys have the biggest issues when you look at it,
They ascend but then they are stuck with a foid for their rest of their life who can deny them sex and if they want out they need a good lawyer to not end up losing everything.
Sounds like he just loves to get fucked 24 hours a day

So what do you guys think about those couples on reddit whose wives fuck them with a dildo.
They seem really proud of it.

Imagine being a chad and throwing it away to be a cuck.
Their lives are too comlex for me to understand

They have good pizza!

But don't they still deliver?

Seems strange