Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What % do you think a big clean house/ classy/ refined/ tidy NTmaxxed demeanor helps with getting foids/ friends compared to chad genes?

The % of value a classful demeanor has to raw looks/ genes

• 0-25%

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think most people who try to have a classy/ refined/ tidy demeanor are compensating for lack of looks.

I mean let's say your'e not some 70 year old english nobleman. Let's say you're a 20 year old, average looking guy who is good at fencing, card shuffling, music playing, violin playing, painting.
Vs some nordic chad who is drunk off his ass all the time and beats women?
Who wins out?

Is it truly all superficial and hereditary?
I mean we're tlaking about someone in this example here who is average looking, not bad or good. Does being in good harmony with the classy nature dynamic put him in value against chad or no?

And also what % do youall think it matters to looks/ genes?

NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING beats looks/genes. period. Bluepilled if you deny this.

Nothing compensate bad genes. If your genes is poor, never began.

Elliot had all of this, didn't worked out for him to attract foids.

0%, either youre good looking or youre incel

Didn't read lol. Looks theory

In my opinion being messy only worsens your chances of getting a female. But genes > everything (including hygiene).

Most are bluepilled and only believe the first part. Therefore 75-100%

nevermind misunderstood the question. Thought you meant which % of all people

Nordic chad would win, but if you compete with other normies let's say you get a 10% bonus

Elliot had all of this, didn't worked out for him to attract foids.
lol how much was his family's net worth again?
And did he have a refined demeanor in your opinion? in of itself. ignoring his frame, face, etc.
People think he's autistic and, well.

Last edited:
If you aren't Chad you aren't even visible to women, so 0%.

Idk what hell i voted

Let's say you're a 20 year old, average looking guy who is good at fencing,
Who wins out?
If you're fencing against Chad then you win easy.

lol how much was his family's net worth again?
And did he have a refined demeanor in your opinion? in of itself. ignoring his frame, face, etc.
Still bankrupted they could afford his Gucci sunglasses and his BMV so I guess they were high-middle class.

ER always had good higiene and purchased quality clothing an yet...the hapapill is brutal

I would even say classy demeanor is a negative in the eyes of women.

Nordic chad would win, but if you compete with other normies let's say you get a 10% bonus
Lol good point. If you're against other normies. but sometimes if you're doing too much to out-distinct normies then you can have at least a clean/ capable to be productive persona. But women look at nonchangeable features foremostly.
Thing is, being better than everyone in your class doesn't help anymore. Women are looking at tinder now, or finding the best in all nearby counties.
I would even say classy demeanor is a negative in the eyes of women.
and that's because? lol
Still bankrupted they could afford his Gucci sunglasses and his BMV so I guess they were high-middle class.

ER always had good higiene and purchased quality clothing an yet...the hapapill is brutal
yeah a lot of the essentials were there, and yet he still got fucked over. But do you it was because he ran bravado game? And in reality girls think he's a scrawny piece of shit who was nothing special? I mean the arrogant shit doesn't work if you don't have everything to go with it. Do you think he was ntmaxxing as much as he could? no. but if he tried to ntmax what do you think he might have been able to pull as an ego-less normie?

Last edited:
You didn't mention how clean the Nordic Chad's house is. If all he's doing is drinking and beating women, I still gotta give it to Nordic Chad. They shouldn't, but someone women will put up with a little bit of risk, especially if all they're doing is fucking. That's why attractive men who are shitty people manage to have sex. Because the woman says "I'm not justifying his actions, I'm just using him for my physical needs. So this doesn't count. If anything, seeing him only as a lay drives home the fact that he's a shitty person. I'm giving him his proper disrespect by fucking him but not cooking him breakfast."

But if Nordic Chad has a messy/smelly apartment, maybe she won't wanna fuck.

yeah a lot of the essentials were there, and yet he still got fucked over. But do you it was because he ran bravado game? And in reality girls think he's a scrawny piece of shit who was nothing special? I mean the arrogant shit doesn't work if you don't have everything to go with it. Do you think he was ntmaxxing as much as he could? no. but if he tried to ntmax what do you think he might have been able to pull as an ego-less normie?

You didn't mention how clean the Nordic Chad's house is. If all he's doing is drinking and beating women, I still gotta give it to Nordic Chad. They shouldn't, but someone women will put up with a little bit of risk, especially if all they're doing is fucking. That's why attractive men who are shitty people manage to have sex. Because the woman says "I'm not justifying his actions, I'm just using him for my physical needs. So this doesn't count. If anything, seeing him only as a lay drives home the fact that he's a shitty person. I'm giving him his proper disrespect by fucking him but not cooking him breakfast."

But if Nordic Chad has a messy/smelly apartment, maybe she won't wanna fuck.
You can assume his demeanor is shit if he gets drunk off his ass and sleep beneath the bleachers.
So a female has her own rationalities on why they'te with chad for geno farming, and they can make up a million different cherrypicks of unseen punishments to justify their non-compliance with all of his behaviors.

You can assume his demeanor is shit if he gets drunk off his ass and sleep beneath the bleachers.
So a female has her own rationalities on why they'te with chad for geno farming, and they can make up a million different cherrypicks of unseen punishments to justify their non-compliance with all of his behaviors.

I'm not talking about his demeanor, I'm talking about his house. Is it clean? Does it smell nice? Is it well lit?

I'm not talking about his demeanor, I'm talking about his house. Is it clean? Does it smell nice? Is it well lit?
Its in proportion to what can be entailed by his demeanor. You get pick ups on your impressions so in general how you go out will manage your relationship levels.
So he has beer cans everywhere, kinda gross, kinda stinks especially in the kitchen, clutter, hell even stains on the wall.

Its in proportion to what can be entailed by his demeanor. You get pick ups on your impressions so in general how you go out will manage your relationship levels.
So he has beer cans everywhere, kinda gross, kinda stinks especially in the kitchen, clutter, hell even stains on the wall.

Stains on the wall are normal. Nobody's washing the walls every day. But beer cans, pick up your beer cans. If you're gonna have people over, clean out your sink. Wash your dishes. I'm thinking she comes over, but doesn't consent to any sex. She gets out of there as soon as possible.

0-25% is too wide of a range
Not when it comes to simple questions like if she will choose you or no over one factor such as chad genes. Put this in isolation.
Stains on the wall are normal. Nobody's washing the walls every day. But beer cans, pick up your beer cans. If you're gonna have people over, clean out your sink. Wash your dishes. I'm thinking she comes over, but doesn't consent to any sex. She gets out of there as soon as possible.
okay this is an extreme case. What if he's in an apartment that's not dainty or fancy or whatever, and at the very worst there's clutter but nothing wet, on the floor, nothing stinks really, etc.

I think most people who try to have a classy/ refined/ tidy demeanor are compensating for lack of looks.

I mean let's say your'e not some 70 year old english nobleman. Let's say you're a 20 year old, average looking guy who is good at fencing, card shuffling, music playing, violin playing, painting.
Who wins out?

Is it truly all superficial and hereditary?
I mean we're tlaking about someone in this example here who is average looking, not bad or good. Does being in good harmony with the classy nature dynamic put him in value against chad or no?

And also what % do youall think it matters to looks/ genes?

how much does a high / classy demeanor boost a 400 lb 50 year old landwhale in terms of how hot she looks?

how much does a high / classy demeanor boost a 400 lb 50 year old landwhale in terms of how hot she looks?
you think the best compass of realizing a man's beauty is looking at a female equivalent of a guy in question?
is attraction as lateral as it is for a girl though as a guy? I've found that women are more inclined to want men higher up.
Understanding these voids/ blanks are needed. And seeing if this intricacy likes any guy who isn't close to chad. Doubtful.

you think the best compass of realizing a man's beauty is looking at a female equivalent of a guy in question?
is attraction as lateral as it is for a girl though as a guy? I've found that women are more inclined to want men higher up.
Understanding these voids/ blanks are needed. And seeing if this intricacy likes any guy who isn't close to chad. Doubtful.

then let's look at other mammals

how much does a classy demeanor help on a wolf if he's look to breed with the other females?

It works look this: only looks generate physical attraction which is the basis for any romantic or sexual feeling.

After the looks threshold is met, then foids can start classifying men for other attributes such as that one. The ones who have those attributes get a small bonus, and those who don't, a small decrease in attraction (if any).

It is true that foids prefer a well-groomed man with a clean, well-organized house. However, if they're given a choice between a disgusting chad and a clean, well organized subhuman they'll go with the chad and then complain about how all men are disgusting slobs.

It is true that foids prefer a well-groomed man with a clean, well-organized house. However, if they're given a choice between a disgusting chad and a clean, well organized subhuman they'll go with the chad and then complain about how all men are disgusting slobs.
What precise percent is tidy demeanor compared to chad genetics in female requirement.
And yes tidy demeanor is NT, funny, cultured and then has the physiologicla connotations of a house, which is (supposedly) being clean/ tidy/ coordinated/ self aware/ detailed/ of sentience to surroundings.

Zero percent.

You just need a tent built from cardboard box to get laid.

There is such a thing as gold diggers.

Who wins out?
Jeremy Meeks tbh
4B70213D00000578-0-image-a-23_1524429768555.jpg

what do u give him out of 10
JBW/10

Meanwhile his curry homeless equivalent's corpse is floating down the ganges

I'm definitely one of those kinds of copers. Always trying to have a perfect house and items.

Also used to play piano, fence, and paint.

0 percent. Women don't like classy aka gentlemanly aka weak men and they certainly don't like you if you're not chad

I'm definitely one of those kinds of copers. Always trying to have a perfect house and items.

Also used to play piano, fence, and paint.
How has it worked for you.
Lol

How has it worked for you.
Lol

I'm posting here am I not?

I think it's made absolute zero difference. Honestly might have been better if I had put the effort into other things.

not that much,unless you're going for ethnic women

I'm posting here am I not?

I think it's made absolute zero difference. Honestly might have been better if I had put the effort into other things.
Like? Lol.
And how deep/ thorough did you clean.

Like? Lol.
And how deep/ thorough did you clean.

Dude my shit is clean af. It doesn't matter if foids don't see it.

I think effort would be better placed in looksmaxxing and social maxxing.

Dude my shit is clean af. It doesn't matter if foids don't see it.

I think effort would be better placed in looksmaxxing and social maxxing.
Did you clean because of the physical connotation of it subcommunicating class, mindfulness, etc. highest medium of inner nature? Did you ever take a foid to your house? How did that go
not that much,unless you're going for ethnic women
Bcause?

He was also a manlet most likely, always claimed that he was 5'8 on PUAhate yet he looks 5'4-5'6 during his videos (plus also framecel). Females probably perceived him as a pretentious middle school kid trying to impress older girls than him, specially when they got access to Chads and jocks.

The best thing that could've happened to ER would've being adopted by a middle-class white hispanic or mestizo family and being raised in a Latin American country, he probably could've done just fine, having a decent social circle and a looksmatched girlfriend.

American society was detrimental to him, he wasn't mentally, physically and obviously sexually fit to compete with white Chad, Li Chin and Peter had the chance to prevent this but they retardly did not.
lol people who say elliot was good looking are retarded

Framecel, shortcel, receding jawline, aspie, weird lips and nose...never began for him (specially in Isla Vista).

Last edited:
He was also a manlet most likely, always claimed that he was 5'8 on PUAhate yet he looks 5'4-5'6 during his videos (plus also framecel). Females probably perceived him as a pretentious middle school kid trying to impress older girls than him, specially when they got access to Chads and jocks.

The best thing that could've happened to ER would've being adopted by a middle-class white hispanic or mestizo family and being raised in a Latin American country, he probably could've done just fine, having a decent social circle and a looksmatched girlfriend.

American society was detrimental to him, he wasn't mentally, physically and obviously sexually fit to compete with white Chad, Li Chin and Peter had the chance to prevent this but they retardly did not.

Framecel, shortcel, receding jawline, aspie, weird lips and nose...never began for him (specially in Isla Vista).
He had a big house yeah?
You think white hispanics are all less attractive than traditional whites? lol

He had a big house yeah?
You think white hispanics are all less attractive than traditional whites? lol

Not really, in fact they mog white Americans, it's a matter of which kind of society would've been more beneficial to ER.

ER would've been considered more attractive in some country like Colombia or Peru, because most hispanic brown-skinned biracials

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back