Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you say when people ask if you're a virgin or ever had a girlfriend?

nobody communicates with me so

Fakecel if you get this question from anyone who isn't your parents or grandparents.

In person. This foid was super sexual. All she ever talked about was fucking her past bfs and making sexual jokes.
Kind of sounds like you missed out. It's beyond over trying to make moves online, you had an opportunity to check her in person.
Fakecel if you get this question from anyone who isn't your parents or grandparents.
Massive Cope.

If you look normal and behave normal, people assume you have had it. There is no need to question someone who appears to be competent.

Last edited:
I while ago some 15 year old I was with was going on about how he can't wait to get home and fuck his girlfriend. He then asks me about girlfriends I've had, to which I admitted that I've never had a girlfriend. He sorta just went silent, I was mogged and humiliated by someone nearly a decade younger than me. What do you do in these situations? lie?
Sounds odd but I embrace it and smash normalcattle with my purity. I guess my dark triad projection, fanaticism and low inhibmaxxing as a result mean they don’t make fun of me other than the occasional Becky who I can just slut-shame into submission.

Last edited:
They already know. They don't bother asking, but sometimes they talk to me about it already assuming it's true.

This topic never comes up, at least not for me.

I would tell the truth. They would only pretend to be shocked

Tbh some foid asked me if I was single(even tho she had a boyfriend), I just told her yes

"Are you a virgin?"
No

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"
Yes

Problem solved.

How to follow up
"Suure."
It's impossible to be a virgin past 18 so idk why you're asking.

"Oh when?"
In high school
"How long were you together?"
2 years. She broke up with me and I don't want to talk about it.

"When did you last get laid?"
It's been ages, 4 months.

"But you're a virgin"
No of course I'm not.

"Shut up virgin"
It's impossible to be a virgin past 18

this is why you shouldnt go outside and have normie friends, what were you thinking

Tbh I tell them the truth. There is no point in denying the fact that you’re a forever alone incel cuz your body your face your way of acting and talking will reveal the truth and make u look stupid with an inferiority complex
Plus this :
this is why you shouldnt go outside and have normie friends, what were you thinking

Last edited:
I avoid conversations about that to leave them in a sense of uncertainty.

I never reveal my power level irl.

It has nothing to do with shame, it has to do with strategy, it has to do with influence, nobody will respect you if they know without a doubt you haven't put your dick in a hole, and that will hamper your progress career wise, humans are primitive creatures at their core, a useless average guy who everyone knows has gotten laid may get that promotion you wanted because you admitted to being a virgin, despite being a better worker, and the funny part is he may have also been a virgin, but he was smart enough not to admit to it

I have done both and seen the results of both, oh and the last place where I worked and claimed having one GF, I got a promotion a few months in while working there, and negotiated a raise a few months after

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LEVERAGE IF NO ONE RESPECTS YOU

NO LEVERAGE = NO DEMANDS

If you can't make demands, then you can't move forward in the business or work world

Let me also tell you that all the managers were female, so it probably mattered 10 times as much that I wasn't a known virgin

You guys sound delusional, it has nothing to do with, "Never had a GF, whats it to you" :feelskek:, do you know how cringy that shit sounds, as if you are trying to do some "turn it back on them" BS, that shit doesn't work anymore because being a virgin is shameful in this era, you aren't in the 1950's

The question isn't "whats it to you", its "whats it to your" financial prospects, business pursuits, social circles, etc
What kind of work do you do? Also how do you get a promotion in only a few months? Do you need a degree for that?
Enlighten me, I'm still NEET.

I just straight up tell them, i don’t really feel embarrassed since a relationship is not my #1 priority right now since the chance of me ascending is close to none

What kind of work do you do? Also how do you get a promotion in only a few months? Do you need a degree for that?
Enlighten me, I'm still NEET.

I was just a cashier at some place then, got promoted to supervisor quick, because everyone else was such a lazy shit worker, let me remind you most of the workers were women so its not surprising there. No degree needed, just be consistent, always on time, don't miss days, pay attention and always ask questions, don't be afraid to look stupid, better to look stupid when it doesn't matter than when it matters

I'm usually honest with them because I don't care about foids.