Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Do You Have To Offer Her That Chad Doesn't Already?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
based. the comparison pill is how i knew its over.

Less competition :feelsthink:

All the things they say they want

A shotgun slug in the cranium

are you serious? I'm surprised someone could be this ignorant on this forum. Or are you too dumb to get the tone of my post?
Cope and seethe hard.
You have nothing to offer buddy boyo. You're gonna rot here with the rest of us.
You couldn't even name one thing lmfao

Cope and seethe hard.
You have nothing to offer buddy boyo. You're gonna rot here with the rest of us.
You couldn't even name one thing lmfao
got it. You're stupid and took my post literally instead of realizing it was mocking women.

got it. You're stupid and took my post literally instead of realizing it was mocking women.
No, you're the retard who doesn't get it.
Even when women virtue signal and say shit like "we just want a nice guy", even then we lose out to chad.
Who do you think is gonna be nicer? A sexually frustrated overly defensive social reject who's been mocked and humiliated his whole life? Or a handsome guy celebrated, supported and cherrished with kindness all throughout his life?
Fucking retard who doesn't even answer my question.

Last edited:
Who do you think is gonna be nicer? A sexually frustrated overly defensive social reject who's been mocked and humiliated his whole life? Or a handsome guy celebrated and supported all throughout his life?

Yes...it is time for the next saga...!

I have a collection of war memorabilia and replicas

My incredible and unique personality and high intellegent

Foids dont deserve to be with someone like me

I can promise to never leave her and stay with her till the end unlike Chad who would dump her once he gets bored.

No, you're the retard who doesn't get it.
Even when women virtue signal and say shit like "we just want a nice guy", even then we lose out to chad.
Who do you think is gonna be nicer? A sexually frustrated overly defensive social reject who's been mocked and humiliated his whole life? Or a handsome guy celebrated, supported and cherrished with kindness all throughout his life?
Fucking retard who doesn't even answer my question.
I know that's what you think. Like I said, you weren't smart enough to understand my original post

Honestly, what do I have to offer that even some low-tier normie doesn't? At this point I'm pretty sure a golden retriever offers more than I could in a relationship. I'm not angry at foids for rejecting me, I should be rejected. I'm a shitstain on the world. Even looking around the forums I see people who are a thousand times more interesting/appealing than me, I'm boring even in a place like this. It's over.

I know that's what you think. Like I said, you weren't smart enough to understand my original post
No, I very well understood your original post.
You made a joke that just doesnt work.
The joke is "Women aren't genuine. They say they want nice guys but secretly they only care about looks"
But I explained why your joke is retarded, unfunny and doesn't make sense.
You're the one who is cluelessly too stupid to realize it.

big blackpilled truth. And even if you have money it isn't noteworthy unless it is a million plus a year or some retardedly high amount. And to get to that point you'll become old as fuck.

All the things they say they want
This.

Foids say they want Love, affection, commitment, resource provision, care for her and her (and Chad's) kids, nice (submissive) demeanor, agreeableness etc. and this is true, but these are the purview of the beta males ONLY.

Foids also want alpha seed (but they won't say it).

Chad won't commit, won't provide, won't stick around. Foids only need Chad for one thing: his sperm. Everything else foids get from beta males.

Omega males, however, can neither offer sperm of a desirable quality (alpha fucks), nor provide commitment of a desirable quality (beta bucks). Omega sucks. It sucks to be omega.

big blackpilled truth. And even if you have money it isn't noteworthy unless it is a million plus a year or some retardedly high amount. And to get to that point you'll become old as fuck.
Money can buy sex.
Money can't buy a loyal loving wife who will stand by your side and support you; mother your children, raise them for you.

This.

Foids say they want Love, affection, commitment, resource provision, care for her and her (and Chad's) kids, nice (submissive) demeanor, agreeableness etc. and this is true, but these are the purview of the beta males ONLY.

Foids also want alpha seed (but they won't say it).

Chad won't commit, won't provide, won't stick around. Foids only need Chad for one thing: his sperm. Everything else foids get from beta males.

Omega males, however, can neither offer sperm of a desirable quality (alpha fucks), nor provide commitment of a desirable quality (beta bucks). Omega sucks. It sucks to be omega.
That's where you're wrong or just too stupid/self-oblivious to understand.

Chad will be more successful in his job and make more money than you because of his superior looks. He makes for a better provider.

Chad's been coddled his whole life and only knows the language of kindness. Incels are sexually frustrated social reject losers who only knows the language of humiliation and mockery. Chad is nicer, kinder and more compassionate than you.

Chads gets sex easily. He doesn't care too much about it. Just wants a nice loyal girl to settle down with. Incels are sex-obsessed malicious creatures who openly brag about their ambitions to pump and dump. Chad will be more commited than you.

Incels are sex-obsessed malicious creatures who openly brag about their ambitions to pump and dump. Chad will be more commited than you.
I agree but reassure me you’re not doing some kind of moralfaggotry : like we deserve it , it’s our fault bullshit ?

You understand incel are sex obsessed because of an extreme scarcity of said sex ?

Like a starving man who everyone tell not to be food obsessed even though they are well fed

That's where you're wrong or just too stupid/self-oblivious to understand.

Chad will be more successful in his job and make more money than you because of his superior looks. He makes for a better provider.

Chad's been coddled his whole life and only knows the language of kindness. Incels are sexually frustrated social reject losers who only knows the language of humiliation and mockery. Chad is nicer, kinder and more compassionate than you.

Chads gets sex easily. He doesn't care too much about it. Just wants a nice loyal girl to settle down with. Incels are sex-obsessed malicious creatures who openly brag about their ambitions to pump and dump. Chad will be more commited than you.

Chad will "commit" to one foid (but probably will just marry her and keep sidechicks, hardly a commitment) later in life after fucking hundreds, maybe thousand+ foids. Chads know there is no such thing as a "nice, loyal girl" because he fucked and impregnated hundreds of "nice and loyal" girlfriends and wives of other men.

The thousand+ foids Chad pumped and dumped, after they've become jaded by 20+ years of promiscuity, will look for commitment in betas (not Incels).

Incels are omegas, not betas. Omegas can and will offer whatever, but their offer won't be taken.

You didn't fully read what I wrote. ADHD?

Last edited:
I agree but reassure me you’re not doing some kind of moralfaggotry : like we deserve it , it’s our fault bullshit ?

You understand incel are sex obsessed because of an extreme scarcity of said sex ?

Like a starving man who everyone tell not to be food obsessed even though they are well fed
Of course. We are the inevitable result of our circumstances. But that doesn't take away from our inherent evil.

Incels are omegas, not betas.

Chad will commit to one foid (maybe) later in life after fucking hundreds, maybe thousand+.

The thousand+ foids Chad pumped and dumped will find commitment in betas, after they're jaded by 20+ years of promiscuity.

You didn't fully read what I wrote. ADHD?
Wrong, self-oblivious and retarded.

View: https://youtu.be/KqjNcqL1CrE

Last edited:
Of course. We are the inevitable result of our circumstances. But that doesn't take away from our inherent evil.
Sorry but I don’t agree at all at this word “evil”

you’re only as evil as your circumstance allow you to be.

Someone who is an extreme situation will turn extreme.

give me power over your so called good natured chad , like depriving him of food and sex and humiliating him everyday.

He’ll turn “evil” any day

Not giving her constant insecurities of her thinking that I will cheat on her because I literally have 0 opportunities to cheat.

This might not seem like a real argument, but I've heard toilets say that they get together with average men or even ugly men because they know that they will not cheat.

Yes, I know "I have less opportunities to have sex" sounds like a stupid argument, but I've heard toilets say this quite a bit.

http://web.archive.org/web/20220612...com/entry/true-or-false-marry-an-ug_b_8100048

(Archive to not give these MF's any cash.)

Yes, I am literally saying that me being ugly is a selling point to toilets... :feelswhat:

Sort of true, but sort of not true. If you're the beta you are essentially paying a whore for company and occasional sex, but a million is hyperbole. Depending on where you look, 70k is 82nd percentile individual income in the US for those between 22 and 60.

But 70k is sort of unreachable for most people, and that's the real black pill, is that 70k a year might as well be a million a year to someone with limited/spotty work history and no degree.

If you can make 70k a year foids will start sniffing, ugly-average foids presenting, 100k a year average foids presenting, pretty foids sniffing, and 130k a year pretty foids presenting.

and what can she offer that another toilet can't?

Sort of true, but sort of not true. If you're the beta you are essentially paying a whore for company and occasional sex, but a million is hyperbole. Depending on where you look, 70k is 82nd percentile individual income in the US for those between 22 and 60.

But 70k is sort of unreachable for most people, and that's the real black pill, is that 70k a year might as well be a million a year to someone with limited/spotty work history and no degree.

If you can make 70k a year foids will start sniffing, ugly-average foids presenting, 100k a year average foids presenting, pretty foids sniffing, and 130k a year pretty foids presenting.
I earn 120k/yr it holds 0 meaning to foids. Maybe because my area is too expensive. But imo 200-300k is bare minimum in NYC, California to get foids off money alone.

personality, ethical purity,empathy, genuine companionship, reason, intellectual naunce, intellectual discussion, creative thinking, humour, complete monogamy.

UNFORTUNATELY ALL THESE "OFFERINGS" EQUATE TO JACK SHIT AND HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH VALUE TO THE TOILET AS THE SHIT THAT PASSES THROUGH THE TOILET.

Except causing her to feel fear, disgust and hatred by just being near her within a 10 meter radius :feelsUgh:

and what can she offer that another toilet can't?
Nothing except being a toilet replacement for shit and cum disposal in case your current one breaks down somehow :feelskek: