Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys usually do on your birthdays?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
It's mine today and I honestly don't know what to do or how to celebrate. I could hangout with friends but I'm just a non NT social punching bag to them. Thinking of just getting a couple hundred as a present and calling it a day.

So I really don't know what to do. What do you guys usually do?

Last edited:
jerk off and eat cake :feelsautistic:

Invite my "friends" to my home, eat delicious dinner my mom made and then watch a movie and then sleepover, pretty basic.

Invite my "friends" to my home, eat delicious dinner my mom made and then watch a movie and then sleepover, pretty basic.
Kill yourself bragging NT faggot. :feelsUgh:

2019:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "May he rest peacefully. Ohtani is still #1",
"headline": "Tyler Skaggs, Los Angeles Angels Pitcher, Dead At 27",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tyler-skaggs-los-angdies-deadeles-angels-211121444.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 21:48:53 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Whataboutism",
"headline": "Ocasio-Cortez Tells Job-Shaming GOPers To \u2018Take Their Classism To The Trash\u2019",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-071807742.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 18:49:13 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Somehow, I doubt the majority of NAs wanted to be enslaved and colonized by Europeans.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:03:00 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Oh well. Hispanics will be the majority in 2060.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:00:54 UTC 2019"

2020:

MDD

MDD1

I have birthday too and I'm currently rotting or try to compose some music

Why is friends in quotation marks? Are they really your friends?

Why is friends in quotation marks? Are they really your friends?
No, they pretend to be my friend because I am so generous and to have someone to bully. I am the third pick tag along. I got lucky in 6th grade to get a few friends and they are the only ones I have, i haven't managed to get a friend since then

Rot very hard usually.

I don’t celebrate my birthday

Happy birthday :feelsLightsaber:. I'm either at work or I just sit home and watch TV.

Usually I get depressed and I try to cope hardcore

Nothing. Nobody cares about my birthday.

My family used to take me out to eat but now I don’t live with them so I guess nothing. Just another day as any other, just getting older.

pull out all the stops to hide from people. If working, demand an all-day shift. If not, then make excuses for why I must be "out of town for a while"... Or feign illness and say I can't see anyone. Or just ANYTHING to not have to "celebrate" another fkin year of this misery and have to pretend like it is some kind of gift. Smilin for photos n all this other shite.

This year for me is gona be the absolute worst as it's my 40th in a few months. Already booking the plane trip, so it coincides with the exact day, and will guarantee I am around nobody for at least that whole 24hrs til all the normies forget n move on.

My last birthday I went on a hike and ate an hamburger.

Usually it's food + wine or beer. The hike was an innovation.

Some restaurants offer discounts for birthdays, hoping to attract large tables. It's funny when they find out it's a birthday party for one.

Last edited:
Happy birthday. Treat yourself with something you like. I don't do anything, day as any other day.

Only npc celebrate birthdays to me it's just another day

Nothing. My family stopped celebrating my birthday when I was 16 and I have no friends except a single online friend I’ve never met. So for me, it’s just any other day.

Even at work, where a notice is sent it automatically when it’s someone’s birthday nobody cares. Meanwhile a coworker on the same team week will have a birthday, or even a low level employee (I’m mid management), will get balloons and cake and cards. I try to give my employees stuff when I can, but I can only do so much out of pocket.

Nothing. My family stopped celebrating my birthday when I was 16 and I have no friends except a single online friend I’ve never met. So for me, it’s just any other day.

Even at work, where a notice is sent it automatically when it’s someone’s birthday nobody cares. Meanwhile a coworker on the same team week will have a birthday, or even a low level employee (I’m mid management), will get balloons and cake and cards. I try to give my employees stuff when I can, but I can only do so much out of pocket.
Sucks, were the ones getting cards, birthday cakes etc chads or just your average NT normies?

Just get drunk to forget that there is nothing good in my life and one more year has passed with me still being lonely and miserable

Beat my meat and spend the money I got as my present the next day

Drink until im too numb to exist

Brutal. Will probably happen to me too as soon as I start working

Nothing. Just yet another day.