Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What do you guys think of this bible verse?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
“If there is a young woman, a virgin already engaged to be married, and a man meets her in the town and lies with her, you shall stone them to death, the young woman because she did not cry for help and the man because he violated his neighbor’s wife.”

“[If the woman is not engaged], the man who lay with her shall give 50 shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife.” — Deuteronomy 22:23–27

So under christian law, if someone rapes a virgin woman that isn't engaged, he just needs to pay money to her father, and then she's forced to become his wife

The bible is full of quotes like this. I wonder how liberal christians are even a thing. You legit need to ignore the bible to be one.

So under christian law, if someone rapes a virgin woman that isn't engaged, he just needs to pay money to her father, and then she's forced to become his wife

The bible is full of quotes like this. I wonder how liberal christians are even a thing. You legit need to ignore the bible to be one.
Christian law doesn't exist.

With that I meant a theoretical society that would create their laws after the laws of the bible.

So a society that would follow everything the bible says. Obviously this doesn't exist.

Why you believe in fantasy book

rape being considered a punishable crime wasnt for the foid's benefit.

rape was considered a crime because it would be unhonorable to take another man's foid

rape being considered a punishable crime wasnt for the foid's benefit.

rape was considered a crime because it would be unhonorable to take another man's foid
Exactly

With that I meant a theoretical society that would create their laws after the laws of the bible.

So a society that would follow everything the bible says. Obviously this doesn't exist.
Right, I understand. A "Christian" society would be great.

Gonna Rapemaxx amish foids.

It lacks horsemeat

@GeckoBus Agree?

It lacks horsemeat

@GeckoBus Agree?
nah, it doesnt say who raped her, it probably was horny horse
so she already got all the horsemeat she need

nah, it doesnt say who raped her, it probably was horny horse
so she already got all the horsemeat she need
Maybe that would be a good cope for her to eat her rapist

Maybe that would be a good cope for her to eat her rapist
:bigbrain:
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: first she fuck a horse then she she has to eat her lover
this is very based i support
then we put her in the horse skin and kick the shit out of it until it sounds like theres only liquid inside

Why you believe in fantasy book
[IMG alt="BananaSome"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/52/52380.jpg?1683088390[/IMG]

BananaSome

Greycel​

JoinedApr 30, 2023Posts14

This, and also when Jesus came in he changed these laws and prevented religious officials from persecuting promiscuous women. The laws of the old testament are not divinely inspired and were just some shit random Jewish tribes came up with as an outline for laws in their societies. The old testament and new testament differs so much, many believe two different gods inspired them. This belief is Gnosticism, but I rather not get into it. Very interesting to learn about.

hippie Christ is fake, Christ is a based fascist
main-qimg-d047c93b7514b0ca84c93ec29d307ad3.webp

hippie Christ is fake, Christ is a based fascist
Few of my fav bible verses:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to bring peace, but a sword."
- Matthew 10

Xsmechom

Lord, you are the God who saves me;
day and night I cry out to you.
2 May my prayer come before you;
turn your ear to my cry.
3 I am overwhelmed with troubles
and my life draws near to death.
4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
I am like one without strength.
5 I am set apart with the dead,
like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
who are cut off from your care.
6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.[d]
8 You have taken from me my closest friends
and have made me repulsive to them.
I am confined and cannot escape;
9 my eyes are dim with grief.
I call to you, Lord, every day;
I spread out my hands to you.
10 Do you show your wonders to the dead?
Do their spirits rise up and praise you?
11 Is your love declared in the grave,
your faithfulness in Destruction[e]?
12 Are your wonders known in the place of darkness,
or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?
13 But I cry to you for help, Lord;
in the morning my prayer comes before you.
14 Why, Lord, do you reject me
and hide your face from me?
15 From my youth I have suffered and been close to death;
I have borne your terrors and am in despair.
16 Your wrath has swept over me;
your terrors have destroyed me.
17 All day long they surround me like a flood;
they have completely engulfed me.
18 You have taken from me friend and neighbor—
darkness is my closest friend.
- Psalm 88 (heh), for when I am really depressed and about to rope.

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, And the star of your god Remphan, Figures which ye made to worship them: And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
- Acts 7:43

St. Stephen ripping on the Jews, also the origin of so called Star of Davi.

Old testament are not to be used, god has comes down from heaven as jesus and shed his own blood for us to enter heaven with sin attached.

But i agree that women were out of control back then and even now. But in the middle ages when life still hard and need masculinity to thrive women submit to male for the resources but not genuine love aka beta buck. Af bb still at olay since the dawn of mankind for women.

The serpent is alpha, adam is beta

You can’t just apply some laws and ignore others. That is the problem, you either go with everything or opt out. If true Christianity existed then there would be no homosexuals and many women and men would have gotten stoned.