Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you guys think of the Elliot Rodger fangirl?

Summer202

Summer202

NoChinCel
★★★

She claims to love Elliot IN SPITE of what he did and not because of it.

Elliot would have loved her and she seems to love him. In a way it's kind of a fucked up tragic love story.

Thoughts.

All killers get fangirls.

Just thugmaxx theory

Just fake shooting rampage theory.

She is exactly his type. The type he describes time and time again in the manifesto.

Seems like a sweet girl...if only she had met him before it was too late. =/

She claims to love Elliot IN SPITE of what he did and not because of it.

Elliot would have loved her and she seems to love him. In a way it's kind of a fucked up tragic love story.

Thoughts.

Nikolas Cruz the Parkland shooter gets love mail from girls all the time. Just goes to show that women are attracted to violent thugs, which explains why they love black men, arabs, and mass shooters.

She is exactly his type. The type he describes time and time again in the manifesto.

I know. She seems genuine wich is kind of weird, I don't think I've ever said that about a girl before.

Kind of makes me sad when I think about it.

I know. She seems genuine wich is kind of weird, I don't think I've ever said that about a girl before.

Kind of makes me sad when I think about it.

Do either of you honestly think that she would've dated Elliot when he was alive? She loves him because he's a violent killer. Women are attracted to violent thugs which is why every single school shooter has gotten fan mail from absolutely degenerate whores.

Attention whoring virtue signaling.

"Look at how much I understand the misunderstood virgin!"

That's some leafy dickrider level shit.

Also, yes she would totally be into him if he was still alive, the fangirlism is totally not because he is a famous spree shooter or anything. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Do either of you honestly think that she would've dated Elliot when he was alive? She loves him because he's a violent killer. Women are attracted to violent thugs which is why every single school shooter has gotten fan mail from absolutely degenerate whores.

I want to believe

Attention whoring virtue signaling.

"Look at how much I understand the misunderstood virgin!"

Virtue signaling to who? Normies shit all over her for supporting a mass murderer

Sometimes I wonder why Elliot didn't just work on his personality bro this could've all been averted

She's stated in the descriptions and comments of her videos that she believes what he did was wrong, so that's not what she finds attractive about him; on the basis of this, I don't see why she wouldn't have dated him.

She wouldn't even spit in his direction if he never went ER JFL.

She's stated in the descriptions and comments of her videos that she believes what he did was wrong, so that's not what she finds attractive about him; on the basis of this, I don't see why she wouldn't have dated him.
She could believe that what he did was wrong, and maybe that's why she's so obsessed with him. The fact that you don't seem to consider that maybe a foid is lying in her video descriptions is laughable

She looks exactly like the type of girl ER wanted but didn't get, which made him go ER.

Honestly though she was bullshitting but she's still going at it. Fucking weird if you ask me.

Honestly though she was bullshitting but she's still going at it. Fucking weird if you ask me.

I know. Her videos go back nearly 2 years so I don't think it's some elaborate troll.

And I don't know why but I find her so genuine. She seems a bit autistic just like Elliot was.

I'm being a major bitch right now but this shit is actually making me emotional.

Wow Elliot would of loved her.

It’s irefurable that violent individuals have and always will get female admirers. The raw masculinity displayed when they finally snap attracts them
Wow Elliot would of loved her.
Although she would never have touched him until his violent rampage, it is his actions which have caused her opinion on him to change, because he showed such dominance and independence during his spree

I don't believe in her sincerity, sorry boyos.
How can you trust a foid, like...really?
She would have never slept with Elliot Rogers, she is just virtue signalling.
Don't get tricked by foids, I can't tolerate to witness incels manipulated by some foid. Always assume the foid is lying firstly.

There's only two scenarios, and neither are "lifefuel"

1) She's just doing it for attention. This would be the most likely explanation. She's doing a lot to attract attention to herself...what else could she possibly have to gain by having a youtube channel that's all about how much she loves a dead guy?

2) You're right and she is being genuine. This potent [Suicidefuel] for legit incels. Think about it, Elliot Rodger was blatantly narcissistic, obviously autistic, lacked self-awareness, was legitimately selfish and entitled, lacked any sort of talent, had no social skills, and had no hobbies or interests besides wanting a blonde gf. What did elliot have going for him besides his looks (Full head of hair, looked younger than his age, good eye area, compact midface) and "muh nice car" and "muh $400 sunglasses"?

On a semi-related note...I've noticed there's no Adam Lanza fangirls. Almost every mass shooter has some edgy girl claiming to love him....but not Adam Horseface Lanza. Dude's midface was so long not even edgy attention whores would pretend to like him.

She's probably playing a character; but it really makes you think, they could be married with a few high-tier normie kids by now if she met him before he snapped.

Would have to him "fuck off Asian boy" when he was alive.

It's not a tragic love story. He would have been invisible to him irl, she only "loves" him because he has status.

Nikolas Cruz the Parkland shooter gets love mail from girls all the time. Just goes to show that women are attracted to violent thugs, which explains why they love black men, arabs, and mass shooters.
Well the most succesul school shooter Seung Hui Cho did not receive fangirls mails so to add to your point, I assume you have to be at least not ugly.

Well the most succesul school shooter Seung Hui Cho did not receive fangirls mails so to add to your point, I assume you have to be at least not ugly.
Cho died in the attack, and never posted a myriad of cringy youtube videos that got attention still four years after his shooting

READ THE COMMENTS

obviously ramirez was a Chad and elliot was normie. But just be murderer theory works if you are not ugly. I guess.

I'm not too surprise tbh all killers get fangirls.

Hybrisyophillia at its finest

And Jesus christ, what a beauty that is

He also didn't get as much attention I feel. Columbine kids and Elliot and Cruz got a lot of media coverage.

She only feels this way because he murdered people lmao.

"She isn't like the other girls! She wants a gentleman!"

Probably real. Look at James Holmes' fanmail. Foids are demented cunts but I still want to date one.

Attachments

• jamesHolmesWall.jpeg
    jamesHolmesWall.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
If guy like him was about to approach her, she wouldn't even look at him, no way it's lifefuel for us. Even if all potential ER goers would be worshipped after death, what's the point? That's late a bit, and wouldn't matter.

Eye area of peace.

She lies.

She wouldnt give him a glance.

Literally an attention whore looking to be a contrarian to popular views on ER.
If Elliot somehow rose from the grave today and went to her, she'd deny the fuck out of him and instead fuck Chad.

Attention Whores like this make me want Islam to take over in the west ASAP.

her voice alone could make me cum. too bad i wont ever have someone obsess over me like that unless i go ER :feelsbadman:

Exactly

her voice alone could make me cum. too bad i wont ever have someone obsess over me like that unless i go ER :feelsbadman:

Well if you do, make sure to leave a video log behind so girls will obsess over you. Also you don't really have to die, you can go to jail and mayba receive fanletters of crazy girls.

She needs to overdose on drugs and kill herself, a innocent lonely man had to go to extremes to kill innocent people for her to be attracted to him.
This is the same kind of girl that Would have rejected ER if he was kind to her and asked her on a date.
Never respect women ever.

uh like the other guy said its normal to get women after commenting mass murder. im not sure if it is something primal in them or what but its been happening for a while. i think women just like mass shooters because its alpha or something.:feelshehe:

Elliot Rodger behaved like the ultimate bad boy by remorselessly killing all those people and some women secretly admire him for what he did. This foid was candid and shameless enough to say it aloud. If ER hadn't shot himself, he would have been held in a high-security prison where he wouldn't be allowed to receive conjugal visits. Like James Holmes, he had the minimum level of looks required to be noticed by some women, but because he was autistic, he had zero social status and that reduced his SMV. For mentalcels who lack social status and want to attract women, it is definitely better to be infamous than never to be famous at all.

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger behaved like the ultimate bad boy by remorselessly killing all those people and some women secretly admire him for what he did. This foid was candid and shameless enough to say it aloud. If ER hadn't shot himself, he would have been held in a high-security prison where he wouldn't be allowed to receive conjugal visits. Like James Holmes, he had the minimum level of looks required to be noticed by some women, but because he was autistic, he had zero social status and that reduced his SMV. For mentalcels who lack social status and want to attract women, it is definitely better to be infamous than never to be famous at all.
Exactly this. High IQ post.