Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of Real social dynamics (pick up theory group)

W

weak self esteem

Greycel
I used to watch them and I could see why itd work in a club. After being around girls at work I see that they are attracted (not sexually attracted but more like a moth blindly floating to a flame) to excitement. Even if the biggest loser on earth tells a funny joke and everybody genuinely laughs the women will be inclined to want to be a part of the energy (most women arent clever enough to understand jokes so they feel left out). Hot girls fear being left out so they always want to be a part of the group to feel their own self worth. Women are never satisfied with their self worth, they always feel the need to prove to themelves thats why they post alot of pictures. So I can see why trying to be excited at the club can attract women. Even if you dance like a fool at the club as long as your genuinely having fun then women will notice for sure. Because deep down they are envious that other people could actually let go of their self concious image and genuinely have fun. Hot women dont have that much fun, they dont really laugh genuinely or get truly excited. So if you can gain some control over your ability to have genuine funthan thats an advantage to have over them.

Anyways the point is even though RSD is alot of annoying blabbering they have some good ideas. Im just too autistic to speak. I have such a boring and dull voice that people just want to get away from me whenever I speak.

i used to go on their forums and do PUA. they had some legit good ideas like
'do not take numbers. fuck her on the first night or it's over'
'live in a big city, go out to different venues so people don't know who you are and you don't develop a reputation'

other than that, useless without good looks

Idiotic like anything PUA related.

i used to go on their forums and do PUA. they had some legit good ideas like
'do not take numbers. fuck her on the first night or it's over'
'live in a big city, go out to different venues so people don't know who you are and you don't develop a reputation'

other than that, useless without good looks
Good looks can also be about presentation. Unless your like 5ft 2 or less then women wont take you seriously