Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of me

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
I've made more than a thousand posts in the span of two months here but I've been lurking since November. Say what you feel about me. I welcome all comments.

Solid job larping as an AMG

this might seem like a random question but are you inceltears?

Your pretty cool:feelzez:

u cool nigga.

You’re fine

Your fine except for the gore shit.

Do you actually own a C450 4Matic?

No idea who you are.

Cucktears is so evil, labeling a person who would do good and respectful things as a "nice guy" which has a negative connotation ironically. They are the reason for our problens u

Attachments

• 20180405_223429.jpg
    20180405_223429.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 87
sometimes it seems like you're trying to doxx people

It doesn't seem that hard to rack up a high post count. I've been here a month, and I'm already an officer. Now Kointo... that guy has a problem.

Btw I like your AVI, it halos you (money wise)

You're beta for asking.

your reply went completely over my head. please explain
Most of us here has never had a date before, although some of us have been beta orbiters for years. Due to our looks, we will never have a chance. You know you actually care for her when you're there to console her after another Chad breaks her heart. But inceltears users just makes the assumption that we'll be violent to her or that we're just sex craved maniacs. I know that the lack of sex is why we're here, but I bet, that most of us would be satisfied to be in a fulfilling relationship without sex. So, what does this mean? It means that society have already branded us as such and that we don't even stand a chance against the normies, let alone Chads.