Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
I find I don't agree with him on certain things, but as far as what's present in the "mainstream" (not that JP is mainstream, but he's perhaps on the periphery), but I appreciate that he touches on some blackpill truths that women despise and that mainstream will not acknowledge.

I'm not really familiar with Joe Rogan myself, but I did see this clip where they talk about incels to some extent:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsMqSBB3ZTY

The primary points here I found interesting that JP was making are that:

1) Enforced monogamy keeps young male aggression in check -- when society has a large majority of men who can't get laid or find partners they get angry and destabilize society
2) The modern University landscape is extremely blackpilling -- JP talks about how even though women outnumber men so you'd "think" men would have an advantage in sexual opportunity, this is not how it plays out. Rather it plays out as we already know where a small minority of the men get all the sexual opportunity.
3) Hierarchies if they get too steep and if they get too unfair bare the risk of destabilizing the entire thing. It seems to me that this is more or less what's happening on both fronts in modern western society where A) the wealthy are taking more and more for themselves and are pushing people are far as they can and B) we're seeing worse sexual inequality today as more and more men are being "pushed out" as viable candidates, even average or perhaps above average men at that since online dating and university/school settings as well as a society that doesn't really enforce monogamy results in women going for the top men and sharing them.

He does harp on "muh self improvement" train which "can" be true, but is largely used to dismiss male issues that are valid. Notice nobody is ever telling women to "self improve" -- because they don't need to, only men are expected to self improve. Some self-improvement is reasonable I think, for example, if you're a fatcel and you've always been fat then who knows what you could achieve if you lost all the weight (I acknowledge that's not easy in fairness), but people take the self improvement schtick way too far and most people and pretty much all women blame men way beyond what's reasonable seems to me.

My other issue with the self improvement meme is, if every man self improves and maxes out their value aren't standards just going to continue to get higher and higher? For example, if everyone going to Uni suddenly got engineering/comp sci degrees the result is a harsh devaluing of those jobs, that sort of premise. Seems to me you need some sort of societally enforced standards to even the playing field in line with #2 and #3.

Anyhow just wondered what yall thought about all this. "some" of the points in the video are good seems to me and it's refreshing to see someone in the periphery of the mainstream at least acknowledging these things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Oh, I will say that one area I think JP is very wrong on was he's said that "Women are likely to experience depression and experience more negative emotion".

My big issue with that is A) women surely report these things far more often than men and B) people actually care when women report negative emotion and depression, nobody fucking cares when men do.

Men understand B) so they don't even bother talking about it -- men understand signs of weakness only stand to hurt them, etc.

So no, I highly doubt women experience more negative emotion/depression and such. Consider the suicide rate difference, men actually do it because they understand there is no help for them whereas there actually is for women.

All that to say, he seems like a mixed figure to me -- considering just how terrible the mainstream is, he seems "alright" all things considered and gets somethings right, but some things wrong too.

Last edited:
Jp is alright. Personally i lean more toward "JP is a good person" but yeah some of his takes are retarded
I hear you mate, from what I've seen I think I'd agree with that, yeah.

hes a total faggot who refuses to admit its all about looks and would rather analyze disney movies than do real science

hes a total faggot who refuses to admit its all about looks and would rather analyze disney movies than do real science
Truth in that as well, I don't deny it lol

View: https://youtu.be/uU6pHBs5rNY?t=153

Another interesting one on make-up and dress code in the workplace (starts around 3:30) -- basically goes over how do we determine what's acceptable dress wise in the work place. For example, women can't show up in lingerie and men can't show up in their boxers (etc). So, where do you draw the line/how do decide what's appropriate? For example, can women show up in short skirts (etc). Historically men often solved this issue via uniforms.

One of the interesting points is that make-up is about sexual signaling when you break it down from an evolutionary biology point of view so it's a relevant question when talking about dress code and sexual misconduct in the work place, that sort of thing.

I found this one pretty interesting myself. I do think it's fucking hilarious how it's women that hate dress codes and it's women who are always bitching about it and trying to push things as far as they can. Women completely understand the leverage that sex appeal affords them, they just won't admit it for what it is.

Last edited:
I lost nearly 100lbs during what were supposed to be my high school prime years so they wouldn’t be wasted.

Want to know how much that helped me with women?

Not a damn bit.

As you guys continue to hammer home facial bone structure is literally all that matters in the end.

I don’t look like a freak or circus attraction or anything mind you but my looks are the exact opposite of what gets women’s panties dropping as I’ve got soft rounded facial features combined with prey eyes.

Sigh.

If only to look like a somewhat taller Tom Cruise archetype…

You guys never talk about Tom Cruise and I suppose it makes sense as Chads like Henry Cavill are more familiar to the zoomer generation but yeah just saying Tom Cruise probably has the best set of hunter eyes ever possessed by a man even if the rumours are true about him being a deeply closeted fag.

Anyway getting back to the topic question…

Petersen has always struck me as a hack and a kind of false messiah for the manosphere and I really haven’t changed my opinion on him much in this regard.

I see him as someone the Jews put out there to make artificially famous only to somehow mock us.

Niggers or YouTube personality Wings of Redemption would refer to this as a “sneak diss”.

It’s the exact same reason the Jews promote the most boring white woman that’s ever lived that being Jennifer Aniston so heavily.

It’s like they’re sarcastically saying: “this is the best the white race has to offer!” and laughing their evil asses off about it all the while the goyim remain clueless.

Last edited:
The real problem is there haven't been enough wars to kill the chads so the system breaks down in other ways. Norman Peterson is comfort food for normies seeking a frisson of naughty forbidden thoughts before traipsing back onto the Plantation.

His advice may work for normies but not for an ugly men.

2) The modern University landscape is extremely blackpilling -- JP talks about how even though women outnumber men so you'd "think" men would have an advantage in sexual opportunity, this is not how it plays out
I made a thread about how this plays out in nature. Less men means less potential competitors for chad. Even if women outnumber men, chad will still monopolize all of them.

I'm on the same boat when it comes to JP. He's a rich cuck who occasionally brings up some interesting facts.

Beneficial in the short term maybe. Long term not really.

He's a grifter.

He's a "Canadian" so his opinions don't matter. EVERYTHING a "Canadian" person says in absolutely invalid and not worth the merit of our attention.

He's a "Canadian" so his opinions don't matter. EVERYTHING a "Canadian" person says in absolutely invalid and not worth the merit of our attention.
A Canadian that is a known Zionist that shills for civic nationalism all the while condemning ethno nationalism who has a penchant for Lenin paintings. I wouldn't be surprised if I strolled into his personal library and find books written by Trotsky there. There is nothing more insidious than that of modern day civic nationalist conservatives, they are the foulest of them all and the most deceptive kind of individuals.

Last edited:
A Canadian that is a known Zionist that shills for civic nationalism all the while condemning ethno nationalism who has a penchant for Lenin paintings. I wouldn't be surprised if I strolled into his personal library and find books written by Trotsky there. There is nothing more insidious than that of modern day civic nationalist conservatives, they are the foulest of them all and the most deceptive kind of individuals.
Make sure to put quotation marks when we talk about anything related to "Canada" or "Canadians", we don't want to give them any legitimacy over their delusions.

Make sure to put quotation marks when we talk about anything related to "Canada" or "Canadians", we don't want to give them any legitimacy over their delusions.
True that.

I don’t like JP. But we live in a society that worships women and nobody cares about the problems men have. It’s sad to say but he is one of the very few people in the media who addresses the problems of young men.

He was ok before he went fuckin whacko down the deep end. A lot of psychobabble that I don't understand

He’s a huge cuck, he can’t even manage his own daughter who is a slut.

He’s a drug addict aswell.

I’d not waste my words on this guy. The only good thing is that more people might discover this forum from his videos.

His daughter is a Single Mother who went for chad

He started out strong, making a stand against the woke gestapo which unintionally propelled him to fame. It was also fun to see him squash low IQ feminists and manouver around their "gotcha" questions in interviews.

That said, his biggest assest is that he had high verbal IQ. That was impressive at first but that alone wasn't enough to make up for his ideological and personal faults in the long run. He only comes out good by comparison with his opponents, but i wouldn't rely on him if you want to acquire real wisdom. All in all the lobster interview was his highest point.

Overall, I like him. Don't agree or like everything he says but it's entertaining to watch and sometimes I learn a thing or two.

(((Juden Peterstein)))

His advice may work for normies but not for an ugly men.
I agree with you here, yeah
Overall, I like him. Don't agree or like everything he says but it's entertaining to watch and sometimes I learn a thing or two.
That's my camp at this point too though I'd be open to changing my stance it if I learned more I suppose.

He’s a soy slurping cuck.
(((Juden Peterstein)))
:lul::lul::lul:
He’s a huge cuck, he can’t even manage his own daughter who is a slut.

He’s a drug addict aswell.

I’d not waste my words on this guy. The only good thing is that more people might discover this forum from his videos.
Also, he was in love with his future wife since they were little, but she rejected him to be with Chads. Then when he got his Ph.D and was doing his post-doc, she ran and took him. JP got Chad’s leftovers.

Last edited:
Also, he was in love with his future wife since they were little, but she rejected him to be with Chads. Then when he got his Ph.D and was doing his post-doc, she ran and took him. JP got Chad’s leftovers.
Yikes, that is insanely cucked lol

Jp is alright. Personally i lean more toward "JP is a good person" but yeah some of his takes are retarded
Agreed with this. Also OP, I would argue that it’s true women experience “depression” more than men, but that’s only because women are overly emotional about things and even small things that men wouldn’t consider problematic at all would get women stressed or sad. Women are pathetic in that aspect. But yeah, when it comes to actually real issues, men face a lot more and have more of a “right” to be depressed as opposed to women just being weak pussies who get “depressed” over trivial shit.

“Ohhh no!! chad didn’t text me back today, I’m so depressed now”

:feelsseriously:

Also OP, I would argue that it’s true women experience “depression” more than men, but that’s only because women are overly emotional about things
the depression woman experience lasts an hour meanwhile incels have been depressed since we were 8 years old

Agreed with this. Also OP, I would argue that it’s true women experience “depression” more than men, but that’s only because women are overly emotional about things and even small things that men wouldn’t consider problematic at all would get women stressed or sad. Women are pathetic in that aspect. But yeah, when it comes to actually real issues, men face a lot more and have more of a “right” to be depressed as opposed to women just being weak pussies who get “depressed” over trivial shit.

“Ohhh no!! chad didn’t text me back today, I’m so depressed now”

:feelsseriously:
Very reasonable comment, I hear you

I don't like his interpretation of Jungian psychology, but I'm glad he popularized it