Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of George sodini

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
He’s the guy in my sig he kinda symbolizes the age pill. Maybe he shows that things weren’t paradise pre tinder. He had sex a few times in his late teens into 20’s way back in the 70’s and 80’s before the internet was a thing at all. I don’t even know if they had car phones. He certainly wasn’t ugly and didn’t live in a chad filled area maybe he actually did have autism or something or maybe @mylifeistrash is right that life just sucks and always has sucked for men over 30 or so. Sodini went ER and didn’t kill any ricecels like ER did he only killed some foids so that’s good, but was he as @ColdLightOfDay likes to put it just some whining old guy who was mad he couldn’t fuck early 20’s foids?

He was mentally unsound, like most incels. But facially I would not call him incel. Not at all. Agree with @ColdLightOfDay of day here. Many men would pay money for his chin.

Based mentally ill chad

There s no way to pay use back for the suffering of our existence and the constant mogging in all areas of life by chad other that bullets in or brains.

He used to read books about "How to attract younger girls" so yeah he probably had some issues. Still a saint though

He used to read books about "How to attract younger girls" so yeah he probably had some issues. Still a saint though
For sure especially considering he kept himself in shape and a foid at his age could be fat and have 100’s of options to choose from on tinder.

St. Sodini is proof that you can do everything right as a normie male and still end up an incel and alone. He bought a decent house, worked out, had a little money, and even did some dumb PUA shit. He went insane because things he was told would attract the women he wanted never actually did, but he didn't know what else to do so he ran in circles till he snapped. The only option that he might have had was to betabux some roastie who didn't care about him and would leave him when she was done with him.

He desperately wanted a young wife who loved him. We can't really blame him because the blackpill wasn't really a thing in the early to late 2000s, but had he seen the truth, he would've just paid for sugar babies (also a relatively new thing that popped up in the last decade) and coped.

We should learn from his example tbh. Women only care about LMS, nothing else, with looks being the biggest thing. The only options sub-6 men have for female companionship are paid ones.

St. Sodini is proof that you can do everything right as a normie male and still end up an incel and alone. He bought a decent house, worked out, had a little money, and even did some dumb PUA shit. He went insane because things he was told would attract the women he wanted never actually did, but he didn't know what else to do so he ran in circles till he snapped. The only option that he might have had was to betabux some roastie who didn't care about him and would leave him when she was done with him.

He desperately wanted a young wife who loved him. We can't really blame him because the blackpill wasn't really a thing in the early to late 2000s, but had he seen the truth, he would've just paid for sugar babies (also a relatively new thing that popped up in the last decade) and coped.

We should learn from his example tbh. Women only care about LMS, nothing else, with looks being the biggest thing. The only options sub-6 men have for female companionship are paid ones.
Was sodini sub 6? I thought he was around a 6-6.5 tbh maybe even a legit 7 in his prime. I don't think pittsburgh is crawling with chads tbh of course there are some but it's not like western europe or chadstralia

Was sodini sub 6? I thought he was around a 6-6.5 tbh maybe even a legit 7 in his prime. I don't think pittsburgh is crawling with chads tbh of course there are some but it's not like western europe or chadstralia
Agepill hit him hard. But he did everything he was supposed to and still failed. Hypergamy has been bad since the late 00s.

Agepill hit him hard. But he did everything he was supposed to and still failed. Hypergamy has been bad since the late 00s.
I guess so yea I always kinda thought it was tinder and smartphones that made it bad. Maybe it got bad a little before then.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten

Sodini was autistic as hell, have you seen his YT videos? He didn’t look that bad, there was no other reason for that guy to have been alone from the 1980s onwards. Most boomers his age ended up with their looksmatches.

Chances are, for most people here, life will continue to suck post 30 as it has sucked for the entirety of their lives, there will not be a major difference in that regard.

I don’t have a problem with people venting that fact because they actually have cause to complain, I just consider you a whiny little bitch if your only problem is that you’re no longer capable of attracting girls in their prime when you are well past prime yourself.

That is different to being autistic like Sodini or having been ugly your whole life - which are justifiable reasons to complain about having a shit life.

He was like ER only older and whiter and poorer. Also obsessed over getting young women (10 to 20 years younger than himself).

2009 is like another era. Wow, just wow. The corporate media circulated some excerpts from his vlogs at the time.

I like how Chris Cuomo goes 'if you are lonely and unhappy with your life... just kill yourself' towards the end on prime time ABC.

ER creep levels when Sodini shows off his autism cave, which is neat and tidy but the rooms scream loneliness - a sort of quiet desperation of long time bachelors who are reasonably functional (i.e. working and clean) but always alone. Although it could be made worse because its a clip ripped out of concept, apparently there were multiple vlogs online by Sodini? Do they still exist?

Last edited:
@AnonAutist yea Saint George made Vlogs but I don’t know where they are I think you could prolly find them or at least parts of them. Clips are still around on YouTube for sure.

@AnonAutist yea Saint George made Vlogs but I don’t know where they are I think you could prolly find them or at least parts of them. Clips are still around on YouTube for sure.

This was his channel right? Were there more videos?

This was his channel right? Were there more videos?

I bet there were but I’m not sure if they are still around prolly wouldn’t be up on kiketube maybe some people downloaded them and saved them.

First i hear about him

I can feel with him. I am an oldcel myself also with decent income and house yet get rejected by noodlewhores left and right