Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think is the worst incel trait?

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
What do you guys consider to be the most brutal incel trait to live with?

Edit: I meant like being short, ugly, mental illness,etc. The thing that causes inceldom

Last edited:
Knowing everything you do is a cope and doesn't last, along with no sex ofcourse.

Cumulating plenty of incel traits

You think of which drinking fountain is incel or which is chad

Probably being short. But being a mentalcel is just as bad, if not worse because you are always teetering between fixing all your problems and failing constantly, which can lead to huge emotional swings. I always feel like I am always one more failed attempt at ascending before I self delete

A Marvel hero who accidentally put on a radioactive condom. Now his genitals are capable of transforming into either an axe or sword & they glow really bright red

Edit: I meant like being short, ugly, mental illness,etc. The thing that causes inceldom
Manlet

From my experience mental illness, since some people say you need both personality and looks in order to get girls

being short and brown is prob top 3 worst combo u can have, it's like they make each other worse.

I can have a model face but being 5'6 and dark skin just makes me look like a dirty pathetic puny peasant walking besides whites or spix with caucasian leaning phenotypes. When foids see my brown ass forearms and legs then they alrdy get turned off, i have to really make up in face or whatever.

From my experience mental illness, since some people say you need both personality and looks in order to get girls
this tbh i am not even facially deformed but still too autistic. I dont have a car, career, the only 2 close friends i had dont talk as much and have their own normie lives.

The blackpill has especially gotten me lately to the point where I am pretty much committed to LDARing and being a neet. I tell my parents ill do the military just so they can stop asking what i plan to do with my life but truth is i am going to just milk them dry then ragequit if they cut me off. Fuck this world

Being short and ugly. There is absolutely nothing that holds a candle to that, except maybe being fully on the far end of the spectrum to the point where you can't properly communicate with others.

downgrowth, basically the jawlet mouth breathing victims

Probably being short. But being a mentalcel is just as bad, if not worse because you are always teetering between fixing all your problems and failing constantly, which can lead to huge emotional swings. I always feel like I am always one more failed attempt at ascending before I self delete
I pray you ascend brother

this tbh i am not even facially deformed but still too autistic. I dont have a car, career, the only 2 close friends i had dont talk as much and have their own normie lives.

The blackpill has especially gotten me lately to the point where I am pretty much committed to LDARing and being a neet. I tell my parents ill do the military just so they can stop asking what i plan to do with my life but truth is i am going to just milk them dry then ragequit if they cut me off. Fuck this world
What does LDARing mean and why can't you do a uni degree or something?

Low status. If talking physical, then being small

Being despised and nothing u can do

Probably looking like a faggot

Constant social rejection for no reason.

round face, recessed jaw, arched eyebrows

lay down and rot.

Uni is waste of time if it isnt STEM, which I dont have the IQ to do
Humans are algorithms.
IQ means nothing if you can hone in on the "right" algorithm.
Engineering is quite straightforward too by the way.
Seriously. I'm serious about the algorithm thing.

Humans are algorithms.
IQ means nothing if you can hone in on the "right" algorithm.
Engineering is quite straightforward too by the way.
Seriously. I'm serious about the algorithm thing.
What algorithm do u speak of? How does lazy mexican get into such things?

If I was 125+ IQ i likely would have never been in sped courses, i would have been in higher mathematics, i would have learned programming, or some other shit in STEM, i would have scored a comfy 6 figure remote job that i can do anywhere wearing anything or nothing at all. I envy nerdy whites and gooks.

What algorithm do u speak of? How does lazy mexican get into such things?

If I was 125+ IQ i likely would have never been in sped courses, i would have been in higher mathematics, i would have learned programming, or some other shit in STEM, i would have scored a comfy 6 figure remote job that i can do anywhere wearing anything or nothing at all. I envy nerdy whites and gooks.
no fuck off rn
stop making excuses
lazy mexican is just a stereotype.
you don't need to live the stereotype
okay IQ does matter
what do u do then?

Knowing that even if I woke up with the perfect body tomorrow, my youth was irreversibly wasted and my psyche is forever scarred.

being short and autistic

Ugly, manlet, balding, no money

Cavities, having bad breath from the mouth, having acne, feeling that you have no tastes, or that you have no identity

I'm a brown manlet with a big nose, it never began

Cavities, having bad breath from the mouth, having acne, feeling that you have no tastes, or that you have no identity
a lot of people have bad breath without realising, chewing gum only masks the problem for a lot of gum diseased cells

Zero social skill