Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think is the perfect age of a hypothetical sex partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saka1992

Banned
-
For me it would be between 19 and 25 , idk. I have heard some people say anywhere from 13 to 29. So I want to hear your thoughts about this.

odds are this is some bulldyke huffpost """journalist""" who's trying to find an incel who is into pedophilia so she can write a poorly-researched article about how all incels are pedophiles and should be castrated.

Go away

Dude, not everyone is out to get you. I just wanted to know

odds are this is some bulldyke huffpost """journalist""" who's trying to find an incel who is into pedophilia so she can write a poorly-researched article about how all incels are pedophiles and should be castrated.

Go away

> you guys
> my dude
Cuk

Go away
tbh

Dude, not everyone is out to get you. I just wanted to know
:lul::lul::lul:

Inb4 "Incels suffer from schizophrenia" WSJ article
I would use the word Yall if it were irl but I thought that would make me sound like my family tree was a straight line.
That makes you sound like you would consume a gallon of soy milk a day, which I don't doubt

:lul::lul::lul:

Inb4 "Incels suffer from schizophrenia" WSJ article

That makes you sound like you would consume a gallon of soy milk a day, which I don't doubt
yOu mUsT dRiNk A gAlLoN oF sOYmIlK AnD bE A gAY jOuRnALisT bEcAUsE u dOnT kNoW aLL oF tHe LiNgO. Dude seriously cut me some slack. I joined here yesterday.

Most roasts hit the wall at 18-26.

yOu mUsT dRiNk A gAlLoN oF sOYmIlK AnD bE A gAY jOuRnALisT bEcAUsE u dOnT kNoW aLL oF tHe LiNgO. Dude seriously cut me some slack. I joined here yesterday.
Lingo? What? The Yall thing was just a meme because it's used so extensively at IncelTears. And, just fyi, it's not the best idea to post something like this as your first post. I mean, who but 1. journalists 2. CuckTears looking for some easy karma posts this question as their first post. Especially as the "inzels r pedos" rethoric is so popular.

reasonably young but post-pubescent of course, late teens and early twenties

Lingo? What? The Yall thing was just a meme because it's used so extensively at IncelTears. And, just fyi, it's not the best idea to post something like this as your first post. I mean, who but 1. journalists 2. CuckTears looking for some easy karma posts this question as their first post. Especially as the "inzels r pedos" rethoric is so popular.
Oh, I didn't know this post could put me on thin ice. So, I will try to not delve to much into this topic until I become a mode else.Fyi, if I was a journalist wouldn't I just go to Inceltears and copy something from there?

Go away

Does it really matter?

18 - 23

As soon as she bleeds

16-19 is ideal, not to say I have seen hot as fuk 30 or even a couple 40 year olds...but even then it’s like you know the older they get they develop the 1,000 cock stare.

Status
Not open for further replies.