Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What do you guys think about accepting your fate and living accordingly?

Magnum112

Magnum112

Banned
-
Not hoping for any girl attention and not begin sad about it, maybe fap once a while to resale sexual tension, and focusing on anything other then foids, and wafting for the sweet release of death.
waiting* sorry a bit drunk

Last edited:
That would be a good deal if the government provided high quality NEETbux for incels. Anything less than that is capitalist exploitation.
The fact that I have to wageslave in order to provide safety for foids is heinous, it's pure demonic evil, I don't care if the bourgeoisie mocks me for saying these things. Truth that does not cause martyrdom is as good as a lie.

Can only cope for so long

That would be a good deal if the government provided high quality NEETbux for incels. Anything less than that is capitalist exploitation.
The fact that I have to wageslave in order to provide safety for foids is heinous, it's pure demonic evil, I don't care if the bourgeoisie mocks me for saying these things. Truth that does not cause martyrdom is as good as a lie.
Non chad blackpillers need to work on removing the cucked government and stop paying taxes.

its hard when cucked bluepillers outnumber us
HARD
They will be outnumbered soon when they realize their cucking won't get them pussy.

We already did otherwise we would be in the streets burning and wracking everything.

I'm extremely apathetic.
my overall condition is terrible, I jumped out the hope train long ago. the mainly reason I come here is for the lulz, there also interesting discussion from time to time isolated to the usual drama/habitual theatrical estrogenic nonsense.

Last edited: