Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do you guys play?

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
Title. Looking for some comfy games to try out.

I have been playing Fallout 4 like it's going out of style. Still love the game but I'm willing to try some other games so I don't get too bored of the Fallout series before Fallout 76 comes out.

I like RPGs (No anime shit) and Strategy games.

You don't like RPGs, you like Fallout 4.

Team Fortress 2.

pokemon crystal

been grinding destiny 2

New Vegas

"Get fucked."
-Driver Nephi​

DOS/Win9x legacy games for the most part nowadays, occasionally some CS:GO or Garry's Mod, but only with friends.

pokemon crystal
Pokemon gen 2 (silver) was the best game I have ever played in my entire life. I bought a Gamboy Advance with Pokemon Crystal a few months ago and only played it for about 14 hours. It simple isn´t the same as when I was a kid, back then it was so exciting. Now I just seem to rush through battles.

How do you keep the game fun and fresh? I want to enjoy it again since it was the best game I have ever played. Maybe my mindset is just too grown up now and I lack the sweet imagination and exciting wonders of a child´s mind :feelscry:

WoW and Touhou are what I play on a daily basis. I no longer play WoW seriously and beating the Touhou games scratches the same itch that high-end raiding used to. I've 1cc'd all of the Windows-era games on Normal except for SA and LoLK. I recently did playthroughs of Hollow Knight, Darkest Dungeon and Spelunky but it's hard to find games I enjoy these days.

My teen years were shaped by entire summers of playing platformers and JRPGs on the PS1/2 and Gamecube, I also had a GBA which I took to school with me, I spent most of my lessons playing Megaman Zero or Advance Wars.

Btw that is not my gameplay

Used to play a lot of halo, and I’ll defintely play a lot more again once the new one comes out.

As of right now, fortnite BR is a really fun and addicting game

Well if you really like rpgs then you should give some of the following out:
× Gothic 2 (one best rpgs ever)
× Baldur's gate 2 (multiplayer dnd)
× planescape torment (beautiful story. So good. Give it a try)
All of these games are very cheap if you purchase them on g2a. I highly recommend you try planescape torment or gothic 2 albeit baldur gate aibt that bad either.

Title. Looking for some comfy games to try out.

I have been playing Fallout 4 like it's going out of style. Still love the game but I'm willing to try some other games so I don't get too bored of the Fallout series before Fallout 76 comes out.

I like RPGs (No anime shit) and Strategy games.
Pal FL4 sucks, and FL76 will be even worse, FL:NV all the way

pokemon crystal
Yeah, old school Pokémon but not broken like RBY with Special.

Alakazam level IQ posts.

Pokemon gen 2 (silver) was the best game I have ever played in my entire life. I bought a Gamboy Advance with Pokemon Crystal a few months ago and only played it for about 14 hours. It simple isn´t the same as when I was a kid, back then it was so exciting. Now I just seem to rush through battles.

How do you keep the game fun and fresh? I want to enjoy it again since it was the best game I have ever played. Maybe my mindset is just too grown up now and I lack the sweet imagination and exciting wonders of a child´s mind :feelscry:

You can try putting restrictions on yourself like doing a Nuzlocke run. It keeps some of the old games fresh for me.

Well if you really like rpgs then you should give some of the following out:
× Gothic 2 (one best rpgs ever)
× Baldur's gate 2 (multiplayer dnd)
× planescape torment (beautiful story. So good. Give it a try)
All of these games are very cheap if you purchase them on g2a. I highly recommend you try planescape torment or gothic 2 albeit baldur gate aibt that bad either.
Culture of the highest degree.

pepe-toast-wine.png

dungeon fighter online, maplestory, and a lot of visual novels (playing through ayakashibito)

WoW and Touhou are what I play on a daily basis. I no longer play WoW seriously and beating the Touhou games scratches the same itch that high-end raiding used to.

Will you play WoW classic when it comes out?

Will you play WoW classic when it comes out?

I'm undecided because I think a lot of the tools in the live version of the game are going to make their way into Classic and spoil it (warcraftlogs, raider.io score and gearscore spring to mind). I'm 100% not playing it if Blizzard cave in and make quality of life changes.

Recently I've been replaying those good rpgs from the past like BG1-2, Planescape:Torment, etc. Don't know what to play now, favourites have been beaten a dozen of times and don't give me much joy. Will sink my time into Overwatch I guess

League of legends because I don't have a PS4 or gaming PC

-JRPGs
-Hack and slash games
-street fighter
-Pokemon

Yakuza 0 right now (PC). Surprisingly fun and has that oldschool Shenmue feel. Also a good waifu simulator.

Last edited:
what is that?

It's where you set a few rules upon yourself while playing as such as the following:

- Every Pokemon in your party that faints is considered dead and must be boxed for the rest of the game.
- You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each area. If you fail to capture it, you cannot catch another Pokemon in that area. (Gift Pokemon don't count towards this rule).
- As soon as you lose a battle or break one of the rules above, the Nuzlocke run is lost and you will have to start the game all over from the beginning again.

It can be pretty challenging but it helps me pass the time.

Recently I've been replaying those good rpgs from the past like BG1-2, Planescape:Torment, etc. Don't know what to play now, favourites have been beaten a dozen of times and don't give me much joy. Will sink my time into Overwatch I guess
Tried gothic 2 yet?

Cod 4 pc best memories of my life low fan base tho. Low but dedicated

It's where you set a few rules upon yourself while playing as such as the following:

- Every Pokemon in your party that faints is considered dead and must be boxed for the rest of the game.
- You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each area. If you fail to capture it, you cannot catch another Pokemon in that area. (Gift Pokemon don't count towards this rule).
- As soon as you lose a battle or break one of the rules above, the Nuzlocke run is lost and you will have to start the game all over from the beginning again.

It can be pretty challenging but it helps me pass the time.
Oh I see, Several people on YouTube do the same. But my biggest problem is that I rush through battles because I become impatient and just want the xp, especially if the enemy is weak. I have also noticed how annoying it is now when I run through grass and constantly bump into a pokemon, I know there is a cheat to avoid that. But as a child I didn´t mind it, it was exciting.

I just want to state that I still LOVE this game it is the best game I have ever played in my entire life, unfortunately I have just grown up and I lack my incredible imagination I had as a child that made the game so much more fun and also the excitement I had as a child. Every thing in life has become so boring and doll where as a child every thing was exciting, fun and new.

Team Fortress 2. I changed my Steam profile to a random lowercase word with a default soldier profile picture and removed all of my hats. I play way better without hats for some reason and I have 1600 hours.

Team Fortress 2. I changed my Steam profile to a random lowercase word with a default soldier profile picture and removed all of my hats. I play way better without hats for some reason and I have 1600 hours.
my man whos yur main

my man whos yur main
I don't really have a main, but I switch between soldier, heavy, medic, and pyro, with most hours on heavy. I rarely play other classes.

Unturned. They just released a new limited map taking place in the Carpathian Mountains which is very hardcore. It’s a pretty shit game once you understand everything, but I’m sure that for new players, especially ones that never play survival games, could enjoy it for a while. I know I did.

Ib
The witch's house
Yume Nikki (protagonist is an outcast like many of us)

lol, poe, wf, tf2. also pirated all paradox strat games, but I'm low iq so I dunno why I even bothered. Also got the Nonary games (999, vlr, ztd) since lots of people seem to like them, and I'm halfway through vlr, but I think they're kinda shit

Persona 5 NG+, Hollow Knight, Monster Hunter World, FFVII, Sims 4 (only to live out my normie fantasies), Breath of the Wild...I can go on and on tbh. I just play mostly single player games with minimal stress these days after I quit competitive pokemon, Overwatch and Fortnite.

Elder Scrolls Online dude
content for weeks

Tf2 its the highest IQ game ever made, highest skillcap too, 2 thousand hours on spy

Hatred, It's on steam. Just look at the trailer and i guarantee you'll enjoy it.

Mostly strategy games and RTS these days.

I've been playing alot of Path Of Exile, really good, alot to master

I mostly play Insurgency it´s dirt cheap too.

play the witcher 1 and crusader kings 2

I play the newest Japanese games of course! Oops, looks like I'm late for my Estrogen injections hehe