Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys do for a living?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Do you guys work/go to school?

I currently wage cucking 2 jobs rn.

I finally ended collegecel and it was hell in Earth. I'm not going to work, rope is more important.

DAFMFP said:
I finally ended collegecel and it was hell in Earth. I'm not going to work, rope is more important.

Please try your best not to commit suicide find your niche in life 1st.

Sparky said:
On a gap year to looksmax. Will start university in September next year at the age of 19

Good luck my friend I hope you do your best.

Sparky said:
Cheers bro. Working part time at a library at the moment, £11 an hour. I currently have £6k saved up for surgeries (which already covers for the jaw implants which is the main one I need).
Yea I'm working both full time and part time
Making $11/hr
the minimum wage will go up next year 50.cents more.
Basically I'm saving up to 20,000 to cover cost of rhynoplasty and jaw surgery.

I'm a consultant, with two side gigs as a freelance editor and as a tutor through a large company (like Princeton Review).

blickpall said:
I'm a consultant, with two side gigs as a freelance editor and as a tutor through a large company (like Princeton Review).

Question to you is how does lms play a part in your life.
I'm pretty sure being a consultant makes alot of money.

Still in high school. It's pretty bad, but bearable.

catfishman23 said:
Question to you is how does lms play a part in your life.
I'm pretty sure being a consultant makes alot of money.

I am a returning student, so I have practically no status IRL. I can't work as much as I'd like to, so I don't have much money and what money I do have gets spent on tuition/rent/beer/cigarettes and the occasional party/event. I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy enough to afford anything sizeable.

Being a consultant in my field pays decently well but is mostly commission-based and I would characterize the work as being seasonal. I generally make most of that money in about ~6 months and then have barely anything going on except maybe one big project in the summer, hence the need for side-gigs. If I could work full time in the field with more clients I'm sure it could be lucrative but I am trying to move out of the field. The status I enjoy in this field/position is heavily diminished since most of the work is done online. I get treated with a lot of respect in general, but it could also be a side-effect of professionalism + written format of e-mails + video chat being done in a formal group + them relying on me.

Still in college.

Kointo said:
Still in high school. It's pretty bad, but bearable.

Depression increases in college when you see everyone at parties slaying their roasties.

Sparky said:
What jaw surgery are you getting?

Idk yet I'm going to get a consultation 1st to see what they can do for me.

Blackpill101 said:
Still in college.

Depression increases in college when you see everyone at parties slaying their roasties.

Being on anti depressants helps, it's helping with my jobs that's for sure.