Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guy do when you aren't on this forum.

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
The title say it all i was wondering because I either hang out with friends or play 2k inside all day i do the latter more often than the former if im going to honest

Either browse reddit, youtube, instagram, or do cardio and eat.

Either browse reddit, youtube, instagram, or do cardio and eat.
I be on intsagram alot too i guess i forgot to include and that I watch hbo alot i hate cardio during workouts though its my least favorite part

all these friends are childhood friends from middle school or 2nd grade that are all normies i dont hang out with them tat often to be honest
i know this kind of friendship :society:

Jerk off and sleep

The title say it all i was wondering because I either hang out with friends or play 2k inside all day i do the latter more often than the former if im going to honest
Work and be on my PC all day when I'm not. Otherwise I'll find something to do or sometimes I bike

Terrible horrible unspeakable things ( in a video game)

Wageslave, workout, masturbate, sleep

sleep
jerk off
play games
watch shit on youtube or gore sites

603E62F7 D12B 4CDC AB84 E4344A924D3D

098E7521 498D 4A1A 9A9D 44E1BC4552BA

Mogs me having friends, also, why do you use Instagram. Proper normfag shit that is.

i'm kind of surprised no one browse 4chan here.

Reading books, articles and manga, listening to music, spending some time in nature, exercising, watching shows, movies, documentaries and some anime, watching videos on youtube, odysse, rumble and bitchute

Mainly I rot in solitude

I've been preparing to repair my desktop. I originally started out with only a new fan and motherboard, yet ended with a near full replacement. I also have a new GPU.

I've been preparing to repair my desktop. I originally started out with only a new fan and motherboard, yet ended with a near full replacement. I also have a new GPU.
lucky

Video games YouTube hanging out with friends going on walks and beating my meat

Video games
Masturbating
Studying
Sleeping
Daydreaming

Read novels
Learn Web Developement
Hang with friends on weekends
Youtube
Sometimes games
Jerk off
Get pennies thru selling WOW gold

Stare at walls

Lay down on the floor

Im a highchooler it hard not to have at least one friend
Fat nigger, just fuck a dumb freshman foid. :feelshaha:

If I was 15 again, I would try to fuck every dumb freshman phone-addicted foid that passed by me in the hallways.

You dumb nigger - you are so lucky right now, because you can fuck young foids without being caught for statutory rape. I get it - you're an ugly silverback ape, but you still have your youth - something money can't buy back.

Youngcels are fakecels.

go to the gym, party, drive around with friends, talk to girls etc

Be the best incel that I can be. :feelsmage:

gamemaxxing ?

I operate my honda weed whacker, clean the farm, harvest.

eat watching or reading something, slowly.

then sleep.

runnig 10kms, cleaning guns and knives, patrols, pushups, carrying weaponry etc

Busy wagecucking:cryfeels: