Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you feel when you see a good looking guy that mogs you?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You know what I mean. You go outside, minding your own business, doing some shopping, then you see a couple, a guy thats wearing a fashionable $1000 outfit, hes around 5-10 inches taller than you, face mogs you into oblivion, extremely confident in his body language, and next to him, he has a 6-8/10 foid with him, the foid is also slightly taller than you because of the shoes shes wearing.

How does it make you feel?

This shit is makes me feel absolutely subhuman. I can't even imagine how guys shorter/worse looking than me feel when they experience that.

$1000 outfit? I assume he's going to a funeral or works for the news station.

I only feel like shit if its a noodle and her mayo.

Feels awful man, can ruin your day most the times

Ruins the mood. It happens when I start to feel fine too, the universe needs to remind me of my subhumanity.

It makes me feel so fucking inferior, and instantly makes me regret the decision to leave my apartment. Usually i will also keep thinking about it for the next couple of days.

$1000 outfit? I assume he's going to a funeral or works for the news station.

$600 designer jacket
$400 designer shoes

Its min $1000+

I see guys walk around like this in day to day fashion now, its not some special thing anymore limited to lawyers or politicians or doctors. Even low income people dress like that now, yeah they have a lot of debt, but you know, competition us at an extreme level now where you gotta be on point with everything. @mylifeistrash

Its like how lifting weights is just something every guy does now, now you have to lift just to be at the level of others, its no longer an advantage, its a requirement. Same goes for fashion. Just look at any normie dating advice, they always talk about "how the guy dresses". I know its bluepilled shit, but even if it is, the Normies and Chads are all doing the Fashion Game, and if you don't, you're automatically behind, same thing applies with lifting weights.

Last edited:
$600 designer jacket
$400 designer shoes

Its min $1000+

I see guys walk around like this in day to day fashion now, its not some special thing anymore limited to lawyers or politicians or doctors. Even low income people dress like that now, yeah they have a lot of debt, but you know, competition us at an extreme level now where you gotta be on point with everything. @mylifeistrash

I don't see this very often, it's probably been years since I did. I like to think I live in a pretty major city?

Don't care.

I'd break his neck if it came too it.

I don't see this very often, it's probably been years since I did. I like to think I live in a pretty major city?

My brothers dont even work in high paid jobs, and 1 of their piece of clothing is worth more than my entire wardrobe. They both play the fashion game, they both own 4-5 suits, $1000s in designer shoes, $500+ jackets, and they work retail jobs.......yes they both have a lot of credit card debt. My brothers work in retail, but they dress like they're elites, this is actually how pretty much every normie dresses here. Again I say it again, its something you just have to do here, in order to keep up with the rest of the pack if you want to have any chance in the dating world.

Of course Chads dont need to do it, but they still do it, its just like a minimum requirement now.

Could be because I live in the "fashion" city of this country, and its relatively big, 5 million+ people in the city area.

I simply don´t give a shit, and move on with my day.
Constant whining is not my thing.

I just interacted with a couple at Walmart. Both the guy and girl didn't mog me much. To say the least: they are faggots and I don't quite care for their existence(hope they get jumped again tbh :feelskek: )

I simply don´t give a shit, and move on with my day.

How? The shit stays on my mind for days, it's a reminder of what Ive never been able to have, and it seems so surreal that other guys actually get to live a life so different to me, actually experiencing lifes pleasures because of their height/looks.

That guy got to go home that night, and plow the fuck out of his GF, she probably massaged him after, and they spent he evening together keeping each other warm. Meanwhile I go home and turn on my computer and stare at the monitor for hours wondering why I was given such terrible genetics and have to live this life without being allowed to experience intimacy, love, sex

How? The shit stays on my mind for days, it's a reminder of what Ive never been able to have, and it seems so surreal that other guys actually get to live a life so different to me, actually experiencing lifes pleasures because of their height/looks.
When you feel numb like me, all that is just water in the tank.

When you feel numb like me, all that is just water in the tank.
That guy got to go home that night, and plow the fuck out of his GF, she probably massaged him after, and they spent he evening together keeping each other warm. Meanwhile I go home and turn on my computer and stare at the monitor for hours wondering why I was given such terrible genetics and have to live this life without being allowed to experience intimacy, love, sex

You feel nothing from that?

You feel nothing from that?
No.
There are millions who do.
Why bother ?

Multiply that rage by a million...
See where you go with that...

Yeah.
Nowhere.

So i am coping, for genuinely not caring about what other schmucks do in bed.
Get a grip dude.
Cope = No argument.
My argument is that what you're doing is a copeing mechanism, and its not about what "other schumcks do in bed", its about what you aren't able to experience in life.

Envy. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I feel nervous and I always try to distance myself from men who mog me because I don't want to be compared to them by other people. When I see a Chad in a bus/tram, I go as far away as I can.
A few times I had to leave a bus/tram because several 6'5"+ Chads entered and there wasn't much room to get away from them in the bus so I got out.

I don't really look & analyze people's faces anymore, I don't get heightmogged often at least.

$600 designer jacket
$400 designer shoes

Its min $1000+

Its like how lifting weights is just something every guy does now, now you have to lift just to be at the level of others, its no longer an advantage, its a requirement. Same goes for fashion. Just look at any normie dating advice, they always talk about "how the guy dresses". I know its bluepilled shit, but even if it is, the Normies and Chads are all doing the Fashion Game, and if you don't, you're automatically behind, same thing applies with lifting weights.

race to the bottom

who can pay the highest price (time, money, labor) for the lowest value of goods (used up old women)

$600 designer jacket
$400 designer shoes

Its min $1000+

I genuinely can't recognize expensive clothes on other people. I often see cheap clothes and shoes in stores that look expensive and I bet all of those clothes look good on Chad. I don't even know what designer clothes look like.
Most of my clothes and shoes don't even have any visible branding. My shoes are in the $100 range and they don't have visible branding, most of my regular shirts are single color with no branding visible and they're $20-30 at most. My pants are usually $50-75, a few are $100. Do people really notice this shit?

Last edited:
My argument is that what you're doing is a copeing mechanism, and its not about what "other schumcks do in bed", its about what you aren't able to experience in life.
Yeah it sucks.
Are you going to get stuck with that shit ?
I move on dude.
I got plenty of things that i am interested about.
Waste your time with something useful, and that entertains you in the long run.

Coping is a wall you have to climb, in order to fulfill spiritual enlightenment.
Or be a nihilist fuck for the rest of your life.
Your choice man.

Lots of autistic rage.

That that guy has constantly women being interested in him without doing anything and that hr can go anywhere he wants and doesnt get dirty looks

When that happens to me I want to rope tbh.

Jealousy tbh.
Not a personal hatred of person that would mog me somehow. Why judge a book by it's cover?

makes me want to go ER tbh

i feel like everyone is looking at me and mocking me. doesnt matter if rich or poor. sigh

Makes me suicidal, and i'll seek ways to leave as soon as possible.

those guys that seem to do it all yeah basically feel subhuman.

Nothing. I am just stoic about it mostly. I don't let it affect me.

Either I don’t care (I wish this happened more often) or I get angry but I keep my anger bottled up.

You know what I mean. You go outside, minding your own business, doing some shopping, then you see a couple, a guy thats wearing a fashionable $1000 outfit, hes around 5-10 inches taller than you, face mogs you into oblivion, extremely confident in his body language, and next to him, he has a 6-8/10 foid with him, the foid is also slightly taller than you because of the shoes shes wearing.

How does it make you feel?

This shit is makes me feel absolutely subhuman. I can't even imagine how guys shorter/worse looking than me feel when they experience that.

I just laugh at the absurdity of this clown world. Seriously...

Depends if he's an asshole or not. If he's an asshole I try to forget his existence.

Murderous; if you differ from this you are a pitiable excuse for a male. Laws cuck you into submission by not even allowing the chance for a shift in dominance. Its not natural to live this way. We are animals who ought to be killing and raping until we are killed.

Despair and rage at the injustice, a feeling of being defeated and emasculated.

Getting couple mogged is the fucking worst as a manlet. Feel like a damn child.

That makes me feel completely fucking redundant.

Angry. I fashion max though, so it’s all genetics that pisses me off. I’ll be wearing over $2000 in clothes and jewelry to cope but it doesn’t help much.

Care less bout chads, but was painfull to be mogged by pretty emoboys in streets. I am going, not so pretty and not so young emoboy, and then theres younger and prettier :/