Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What do you feel most of the time?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Sadness, anger, numb, or... what? Maybe a combination?

How is it to imagine sex with a foid and having a gf?

I feel every bad feeling, I'm 26 and it's a literally certainty that I'll never ascend, I can't imagine still being single and KHHV at 30...

Imagining having sex and a gf is an extremely foreign thought to me, I've never had a foid like me, had my last friend when I was 12, never "went out", never had a foid talk to me "just for fun"...

It's like I'm a homeless beggar in Brazil, imagining the life of a billionaire in America or Europe (metaphor for man having a decent, cute girlfriend). The beggar can kind of imagine it, but not really, know what I'm saying?

Anticipation and disappointment. I want and expect something 'exciting' to happen, but all my days pass in vain, so I end up disheartened and frustrated by the end of the day.

I also feel immense angst at my romantic 'future' since I've never been remotely successful with a female in any remote encounter (romantic or otherwise). Besides, I have a diabolical fear of failure, so most of the time I don't even bother going thru further potential rejections.

I am a 26 yo KHHV as well.

I feel like I'm an observer of my life from afar, sort of out-of-body feeling, all my actions feel automated, involuntary and robotic, like I lived in a simulation or I was a robot. depersonalization hitting hard

dissociation, mang... My body and my consciousness are not synchronized. I still don't want to believe i own this vessel, this face

Depends.
But most of the time it's either sadness or emptiness

Frustration, followed by borderline rage, followed by despair, followed by apathy

I feel nothing but hate in my body

A deep, deep misery that renders me almost speechless with occasional immense anger and a feeling that life's a cruel lottery I lost.

This is how I feel

I just know i was never meant to be introvert even deep down i want to socialize go to clubs go to coffee but its so impossible

boredom, anger, and despair are what I feel on a daily basis

I feel pain. Not because of being an incel but because of my shitty job. I hate my life.

boredom, anger or nothing