Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you envision .is users looking like?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Strangely enough, unless someone describes themselves in a thread, my general conception of the people I'm interacting with is that it is a mass of 5/10s. I guess the brain kind of goes to a default when you're imagining hundreds of people.

i would expect most people here to be 5/10 or sub 5 if they aren't fakecel.

but in reality a good amount of users here are probably sub 7 (especially the GrAYs that join and leave in about 2 weeks)

Looking like Normies.

Yep, I imagined that @Ika-Sama would be taller than me, like 5'10, since most people are but he claimed to be 5'4.

@incelerated had a Joker avi so I imagined him like that before I knew he was Arab.

Strangely enough, unless someone describes themselves in a thread, my general conception of the people I'm interacting with is that it is a mass of 5/10s. I guess the brain kind of goes to a default when you're imagining hundreds of people.
same, mostly 5/10s. some ogres, a few cutecels here and there, average faces screwed over by height and/or Non NTness.

i envision them all mogging me to oblivion

I used to think that everyone here would be some 2/10 abomination.

But after some users face revealed to me I envision everyone else looking either 4-5/10 in looks

Everyone mogs me 100%

But after some users face revealed to me I envision everyone else looking either 4-5/10 in looks
You are probably the biggest Tyrone mogger on here, maybe only after @Rabbi Schneerson

Average guy here is probably a 4-5/10 LTN/MTN. I can bet that most people here are not near as truecel as they say they are. I'll admit myself I've been rated MTN it's just being short and non-nt fucks me over.

haha...

too relatable

Average guy here is probably a 4-5/10 LTN/MTN. I can bet that most people here are not near as truecel as they say they are. I'll admit myself I've been rated MTN it's just being short and non-nt fucks me over.
agree, most people here are LTN To MTNs, but manlets/non NT as fuck.

If that is true, where are the 1-2/10s hanging out?

I imagine @Liu KANG is an incredibly handsome, charismatic, tall, intelligent, strong, Aryan and humble man.

i would expect most people here to be 5/10 or sub 5 if they aren't fakecel.

but in reality a good amount of users here are probably sub 7 (especially the GrAYs that join and leave in about 2 weeks)
what is sub 7 ?

If that is true, where are the 1-2/10s hanging out?
They are coping with the bluepill. Some real truecels do find the blackpill but most of them could never truly accept it because they would instantly rope

Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying. We welcome men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds, as long as you are an FAILED NORMIE.

being aspies is what fucked them over tbh, examples being @VideoGameCoper or @Left4DeadDarkie
Muh autizmm. That is not enough to fuck you over completely unless moderate or severe on the spectrum. If they are minimum 5/10 and 6'0 then they are by no means fellow inkies

Muh autizmm. That is not enough to fuck you over completely unless moderate or severe on the spectrum. If they are minimum 5/10 and 6'0 then they are by no means fellow inkies
they are like 4-5s and 6'0, plus darkie has the tyrone halo, and they are still as truecel as they get, because non NT destroys your SMV by making you effectively too retarded socially, to even socialize.

Lots of fakecels i suspect

They are coping with the bluepill. Some real truecels do find the blackpill but most of them could never truly accept it because they would instantly rope
Brutal

they are like 4-5s and 6'0, plus darkie has the tyrone halo, and they are still as truecel as they get, because non NT destroys your SMV by making you effectively too retarded socially, to even socialize.
They aren't truecels. Its just inaccurate and incorrect to call them that

I know @anandkonda is a short chadpreet

Fakecel if you're more attractive than my PFP

Fakecel if you're more attractive than my PFP

LTN, or MTN manlet.

Chadlites and HTNs

except for a bunch of turbo fakecels such as Kamikaze, MyNameIsJeff, etc.

most are subhumans, only genetic abominations would´ve missed out on teen love and normal relationships and therefore be forced to interact on these ultra underground spaces

contrary to what some schizoids claim the vast majority of normies arent incels

I don’t really imagine anyone on here unless they describe themselves in some way

All I see Is disembodied text on a screen

Mostly low-tier normies with some mid tier normies. The rest are probably either HTNs or sub-4 truecels

3485362 1687558684506

youre fucking retarded
If you are socially too retarded to even make friends, imagine a girlfriend? (IM NOT DENYING LOOKS HERE, IT ALWAYS MATTER, but to deny the role of NT and Low inhib is disingenious.)

Same actually. I believe this is pretty accurate too. I imagine most forum users are 4-5/10s. In fact, this is true from what I have seen in face reveals DM'd to me by other users. I saw many 4s, many 5s, a couple 6/10s, and only one legit sub3 truecel

most self proclaimed incels that post here are bland at best, maybe its self selection and the truly ugly ones just never post face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back