Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you eat all day?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
My breakfast is always oatmeal + proteine flakes and a bowl of noodles.

Lunch is bread with boneless turkey or chicken.

After gymcel I eat a banana and full meal. Usually rice/pasta with meat.

Before sleeping I drink a proteinshake brownie flavor which sort counts as a dessert.

Im curious how much or little u guys eat. Fatcels dont be ashamed to admit you eat like a pig :lul:

I eat a whole food plant based diet that is based fruits,vegetables,nuts,seeds,legumes etc

Morning-I drink 1/2l milk in the morning.
Noon- Full meal. Eat chapatti/rice with vegetables,usually calabash,beans or other green vegetable.
Evening- Repeat the noon meal.
Night-1/2 l milk.

You frequent r/plantbaseddiet? Its the best diet out there...im just too addicted to meat to fully switch.
I don't use reddit anymore but it sounds like an interesting subreddut. I own a cookbook and there are plenty of recipes online.

I started keto again today so no more carbs.

When not on keto, I only ate oatmeal, ramen noodles, sunflower seeds, chicken, hot pockets, and boxed pierogies.

I started keto again today so no more carbs.

When not on keto, I only ate oatmeal, ramen noodles, sunflower seeds, chicken, hot pockets, and boxed pierogies.
Healthycels = bestcels :cool:

Healthycels = bestcels :cool:
I hate being healthy because no amount of healthyness will fix my face. But I continue to cope that having a good body will get me laid. I hope racepillers are fucking right and all I have to do is be an average white.

I eat frozen food, pizza mostly. Because it is easy to make, and I don't have to go out to get it.

I hate being healthy because no amount of healthyness will fix my face. But I continue to cope that having a good body will get me laid. I hope racepillers are fucking right and all I have to do is be an average white.
JBW in Asia boyo you know it :lul: ive seen fat literal ogres land a decent looking asian chick so dont worry

Mostly the same every day.
Breakfast: Oatmeal, orange juice, raspberries, blueberries, chia seeds, linseeds, almonds.
Snack: whole grain toast with peanut butter and jelly, a banana and an apple.
Lunch: Lentils, rice, tomato sauce, broccoli
Snack: carrots, other vegetables and fruits and nuts, dark chocolate
Dinner: Whole grain pasta, beans, tomato sauce

I eat frozen food, pizza mostly. Because it is easy to make, and I don't have to go out to get it.
Pizza is ok..the cheese makes u bloated though
Mostly the same every day.
Breakfast: Oatmeal, orange juice, raspberries, blueberries, chia seeds, linseeds, almonds.
Snack: whole grain toast with peanut butter and jelly, a banana and an apple.
Lunch: Lentils, rice, tomato sauce, broccoli
Snack: carrots, other vegetables and fruits and nuts, dark chocolate
Dinner: Whole grain pasta, beans, tomato sauce
Wow..very healthy. Nice

Pizza is ok..the cheese makes u bloated though

Wow..very healthy. Nice

I also like frozen pie, frozen pancakes and frozen potato derived things.

You do mass grocery shopping online or something?

No. I go out in the early morning. Doing my shopping when they just have opened. I work from home, so I can do it whenever.

No. I go out in the early morning. Doing my shopping when they just have opened. I work from home, so I can do it whenever.
Ah yesh i remember ur thread. U gymcel bro?

A hot dog or a hamburger at like 3 PM and an insane caloriemaxing meal at 10 PM. The second meal usually consists of scrambled eggs (~4-6 eggs), bacon, cheese, toasts with olive oil, sometimes beans, sometimes sausages. Sometimes I'll split the last meal into two smaller ones, but I don't eat much before 6 PM (I go to sleep at 2-3 AM, so yeah). You'd think I'd be miserable, but I feel much better than in the past (it's mostly because I go to bed and wake up later, as ironic as it sounds) and my routine check-ups say I'm fine.

i quit dieting and entered full LDAR mode so i just eat frozen foods and snacks all day. no point in trying to be healthy when im a subhuman piece of shit.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, yoghurt
Lunch: Turkey breast on rye crackers with mustard; beef jerky; salad; pineapple
After work: Protein shake; nuts
Dinner: some kind of meat or fish (chicken breasts / steak / salmon / pork); brown rice; green beans; broccoli
Dessert: fruit (grapes / cherries / strawberries); little bit of chocolate or sometimes some cake
Drinks: limit it to one coffee per day (makes me horny as shit for some reason); tiny serving of orange juice watered down in the morning; water through the rest of the day.

Generally have some kind of fast food / takeaway once a week -- usually fried chicken (I just get the chicken and have veggies as normal) or Chinese food.

Find this to be a good compromise between a totally healthy diet and including some things I enjoy.

morning : oatmeal, kefir or cottage cheese
lunch : veggies, eggs
evening : same as lunch
before to sleep : a cup of kefir

Holy shit alot of you eat healthy. I eat like trash.

Platanos + salami

Rice + beans

Repeat

For breakfast I get one at the coffee shop near my work place, usually a bagel and coffee.

Lunch is something different everyday usually a sandwich from subway or maybe pizza or burgers

I don’t eat dinner

Granola, yogurt, meat and protein powder

Chicken, broc, and rice. Top Ramen. Pizza. Too much soda.

I eat a whole food plant based diet that is based fruits,vegetables,nuts,seeds,legumes etc
Me too, but sometimes I eat shrimp and fish.

chips, noodles, rice, tuna

Mainly rice, beans, wheat, and fruits/vegetables. Often I'll also snack on potato chips throughout the day, so I'm not that healthy, and I drink a lot of black coffee.

whatever the fuck i want
Morning-I drink 1/2l milk in the morning.
Noon- Full meal. Eat chapatti/rice with vegetables,usually calabash,beans or other green vegetable.
Evening- Repeat the noon meal.
Night-1/2 l milk.
no wonder all curries are short and skinny, there forced to eat that vegan diet since birth, its over for curries

breakfast is black coffee and overnight oats with milk, chocolate milk powder, and cinnamon. lunch is peanut butter sandwich. dinner is brown rice, mixed frozen vegetables, and 2 eggs with ketchup and salt mixed in.

Usually whatever is lying around, I might make myself some spaghetti, a sandwich, or cook some chicken.

Breakfast - 1 waffle, covered in honey and cinammon.

Lunch - nothing, usually chips or some snack.

Dinner - 1 1/2 entire chicken breasts, made into my choice of fajitas, spicy shit, or barbeque.

breakfast - eggs

lunch - either instant noodles or sardines, easy to cook + cheap as fuck

dinner - whatever

I either eat a shit ton or I eat very little. On the days I eat a shit ton I usually go out to fastfood or I get a bunch of meat at the butcher and pastries as the bakery to make at home. I say I eat around 2 huge meals of this a day. When I don't eat a lot I eat 1 meal a day and I have fish or crab for dinner.

a shitload of junkfood but trying to cut down, but its hard because its a cope, if i dont have my alcohol ill have my junk food just to cope with this shitty life

ITS OVER

a shitload of junkfood but trying to cut down, but its hard because its a cope, if i dont have my alcohol ill have my junk food just to cope with this shitty life

ITS OVER
Whats your physical condition like? U sportcel or gymcel?

Morning: Usually skip. Sometimes I eat bananas with nuts.
Lunch: Canned fish or sausage with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Dinner: Eggs with rice, some sort of meat, leafy greens.

When I'm feeling depressed I eat pizza, bread, hamburger, all sorts of unhealthy food, but never sugar.

Whats your physical condition like? U sportcel or gymcel?
eh my work keeps me active ( physically demanding job) used to gymcel for general health etc etc but got too depressed and lost care

Junk.
Kebabs,Pizza,schnitzel and other junk.
I'm on this diet for several years and I'm still holding up so I guess healthy eating is useless.

My breakfast is always oatmeal + proteine flakes and a bowl of noodles.

Lunch is bread with boneless turkey or chicken.

After gymcel I eat a banana and full meal. Usually rice/pasta with meat.

Before sleeping I drink a proteinshake brownie flavor which sort counts as a dessert.

Im curious how much or little u guys eat. Fatcels dont be ashamed to admit you eat like a pig :lul:
This is what I ate today:

1- 1.25 litre bottle of Coca-Cola.

2- Big pack of Starburst candies.

3- Pot of cooked rice and meat sauce.

And that's it. What I usually get by with too because I hate eating.

Sunflower seeds and cinnamon toast crunch.