Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What do you drink?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
What do you like to drink when there is no weed or opium to smoke?

For me, I like sweet red wine, really any wine that ins't white, home-mixed posca, mead, mulled wine, sake, rye whiskey, and the occasional slab of beer.
I used to think that sweet red wine was the master race of liquids you can swallow (besides suicide potions), but after drinking mead a lot it's tied with red wines as my favorite thing to drink a lot of very fast. If you have never had mead, you need to try it.

Everything I can get my hands on
full

Vitamin water

I've a drinking horn. I've always wanted some mead to drink out of it.

pepsi (most of time max sometimes twist) and nescafe 3 in 1 recently

water

and pineapple juice so my cum tastes sweeter (just kidding mods)

Johnathan I. Illison’s Beer tbhngl

Water, and a couple sodas + tea from store.

I can't really drink now because of some meds I am on but when I can I drink absinthe since my intestines are fucked so I need a high alcohol % to get drunk.

water, coffee

Sometimes I'll have some wine or beer but very occasionally

What do you like to drink when there is no weed or opium to smoke?

For me, I like sweet red wine, really any wine that ins't white, home-mixed posca, mead, mulled wine, sake, rye whiskey, and the occasional slab of beer.
I used to think that sweet red wine was the master race of liquids you can swallow (besides suicide potions), but after drinking mead a lot it's tied with red wines as my favorite thing to drink a lot of very fast. If you have never had mead, you need to try it.
@ScornedStoic

I drink suicidefuel and lifefuel to balance the pain

Mate tea.
The groggy mushy kind with a metal straw or the tea bag kind? I have some in the kitchen, works better than coffee.
I've a drinking horn. I've always wanted some mead to drink out of it.
I found some local made mead that was on sale for like $5 a bottle, pretty much my favorite drink ever since. You can't even tell it has as much alcohol as wine because of how sweet and pleasant it is. The Greeks drank it as well as the Vikings, give a drop to a Sunni Muslim and he'll want more too. Shit is good as fuck.
I can't really drink now because of some meds I am on but when I can I drink absinthe since my intestines are fucked so I need a high alcohol % to get drunk.
I wish I could get the real kind with wormwood in it but it's hard to come by in America. Do you drink it with the special glass and the ice with suger cubes and the perforated spoon?
Reminded me of an extra rum bottle I forgot about in the kitchen.

I wish I could get the real kind with wormwood in it but it's hard to come by in America. Do you drink it with the special glass and the ice with suger cubes and the perforated spoon?
Theres a small liquor store near me that sells it with wormwood and everything thankfully. Its expensive (a bit over priced tbh) but worth it since it has the wormwood in it and is green. I have the special glass and spoon and I drink it like that sometimes but usually I just mix it with OJ since it tastes like shit.

Summer ouzo.
Rest mulled wine.

Mead is good ngl.

Chocolate Milk, Apple Juice, Water, basically just a mix of these three things most of the time.

I don't really socialize but when I do I'll just drink whatever booze other people are having.

I like vodka and bourbon.

I want to try ouzo tbhtbh

thats what I mainly drink now since I was told by my doctor that I have to stop drinking anything carbonated or alcoholic.
It's only good with Mediterranean food, lots of ice, good water and the sun on the sky tbh. You have to add ouzo slowly to find out your preferred ratio. I would recommend to make ouzo ice cubes as well.
Brutal Greece pill. :feelsrope:

I hate free market cucks. TFW no Airships or transatlantic tunnels. Ricecels safe us!

In Germany the government refused to support a really good airship project, when they ran out of funds. The gigantic hall is now a tropical indoor resort. Some Jew made big bucks again. Muh effective free markets. But yeah safe those fraudulent banks.
1024px-S%C3%BCdsee_Tropicel_Islands.JPG

Just imagine. :whatfeels:

More effective than ships and they can fly over land.

BrazilianSmegma drinks soy

Starbucks vanilla fappucino. Also coconut water with pulp

I don't smoke or do drugs. Just alcohol.

It's either Pabst or Milwaukee for beer, or Jager for booze.

Theres a small liquor store near me that sells it with wormwood and everything thankfully. Its expensive (a bit over priced tbh) but worth it since it has the wormwood in it and is green. I have the special glass and spoon and I drink it like that sometimes but usually I just mix it with OJ since it tastes like shit.
I saw it selling for $70 a bottle once. Does the wormwood actually do anything?
It's only good with Mediterranean food, lots of ice, good water and the sun on the sky tbh. You have to add ouzo slowly to find out your preferred ratio. I would recommend to make ouzo ice cubes as well.
Brutal Greece pill. :feelsrope:

I hate free market cucks. TFW no Airships or transatlantic tunnels. Ricecels safe us!

In Germany the government refused to support a really good airship project, when they ran out of funds. The gigantic hall is now a tropical indoor resort. Some Jew made big bucks again. Muh effective free markets. But yeah safe those fraudulent banks.
1024px-S%C3%BCdsee_Tropicel_Islands.JPG

Just imagine. :whatfeels:

More effective than ships and they can fly over land.
The jews are trying to prevent anime from happening in real life.
I don't smoke or do drugs. Just alcohol.

It's either Pabst or Milwaukee for beer, or Jager for booze.
Pabst is a great beer when you're sitting on your porch with a lever action in your lap.

I saw it selling for $70 a bottle once. Does the wormwood actually do anything?

The jews are trying to prevent anime from happening in real life.

Pabst is a great beer when you're sitting on your porch with a lever action in your lap.
Well as much as I'd love to LARP as a redneck hick boomer Canada is way too cucked to allow me to chill on my porch with a rifle and a beer.

Well as much as I'd love to LARP as a redneck hick boomer Canada is way too cucked to allow me to chill on my porch with a rifle and a beer.
Not even in rural Alberta aka "Albertabama"?

Vodka or Jose Cuervo, or if there's nothing else, beer.

Horse Milk mostly. Water, malta, beer too.

Chocolate Milk, Apple Juice, Water, basically just a mix of these three things most of the time.

I don't really socialize but when I do I'll just drink whatever booze other people are having.

Vodka if I'm trying to get drunk.

Whiskey if I want to enjoy a drink.

Water, and sugar free powerade. And occasionally I'll have beer or Mike's hard.

for some reason i wanna drink radler now

Peach fuzetea...good cope ngl

dont drink.
i smoke weed and masturbate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back