Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do when people want to take a picture of you but you just hate it?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever someone tries to take a picture of me I legit freak out and make a scene. Inevitably, I get asked why I dont want my picture taken and at that point I stall. How do you respond in that situation? If you say that its because you are ugly people will think you are weird, depressed or have no self esteem. The only way to win is to admit defeat and let them violate you wiht their camera.

I simply look away and hope they get a side view or some shit which at least covers one side of my face and just hope it doesn't go on social media or lead to a roast session later on.

i just say i dont like photos/ im not photogenic

I tell them (As in, my mom) no and that I refuse to be near a camera.

i say that i really don't like it and that im ugly but then they just think im literally trolling them and take it anyway. you can't win tbh.

I try to posemax. They'll take the photo anyway so it's better to look like an ugly man instead of ugly insecure autistic faggot.

Tl;Dr smash their phones/cameras

I also hate it when anyone tries to take my picture, yet even telling people just that makes them think its now some sort of game to harras me with their phones/cameras.
Last time it happened I gave the guy a verbal warning that if he didn't stop I'd break his face, after he didn't stop i settled for breaking his phone instead.
Hit the damn thing out of his hands and it's screen cracked.
He left me alone afterwards.
Most people blamed him For his phone breaking for "messing with the autistic guy"

-this was at a family gathering so no legal actions were taken.
Also big family so guy might aswell be a stranger.

I hate that shit so much. Normies are fucking brutal towards uglies. They'll just roast me online.

Vomit, shit myself, and have a heart attack all at the same time.

who the fuck tries to take a picture of you and why?

You're your own person if you're above the age of 18. Just tell them you don't want to be photographed.

that shit is fucking bullying. they are doing it to make fun of you. next time someone does it say "Don't take photos of me" and if they ask why just say "Because I said so". Only way to stop bullying is to clock them in the face

I tend to avoid these situations but one time I was forced into a position to be taken a pic of me with a group of religiouscels. I said that I didn't want my pic taken and they asked why and I couldn't say "I'm subhuman trash" so I just froze like a moron and then they said "we won't upload it to facebook, earthbound" and then I said "nah still not" and then I just offered to take the pic instead to avoid being in the pic.

If it isn't a "family photo", then you should just smash their camera on the ground.

I think this scenario has only happened to me once.

I try to hide behind people ,also I have longer hair thats side parted so i try to look to the side so its hard to make out my face.

You're your own person if you're above the age of 18. Just tell them you don't want to be photographed.

If you do that then they put you on the spot by asking "why"? You cant say because you are ugly as fuck tho because then you will make people uncomfortable and make yourself look like some aspie weirdo with no self esteem. This is a no win scenario.

If you do that then they put you on the spot by asking "why"? You cant say because you are ugly as fuck tho because then you will make people uncomfortable and make yourself look like some aspie weirdo with no self esteem. This is a no win scenario.
Just say, "Why the fuck should you be taking pictures of me in the first place, whore?"

Just say, "Why the fuck should you be taking pictures of me in the first place, whore?"

They usually have a valid reason for wanting a picture - ex visiting some famous place/monument

I dont want any sort of pictures of me existing other than what I take for looks evaluation purposes and feel good frauding pics in front of the mirror

They usually have a valid reason for wanting a picture - ex visiting some famous place/monument

I dont want any sort of pictures of me existing other than what I take for looks evaluation purposes and feel good frauding pics in front of the mirror
You're overreacting then if they aren't doing it intentionally.

let them take it and never ask to see the pic