Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do for a living?

I know chad gets plenty of pussy for being a neet, but reading how most have no jobs depresses me as it just gives our detractors fuel in their "dis y u inkwell" postings.

I'm a janitor. Dedsrs.

Meh, selection bias, working cels dont post as often.

Collecting NEETbux until I can get a part-time job

play videogames

grad student with hopes of making good money, but now realizing I'm going to die of debt

I worked for one year in the past decade (early 2010s), to be eligible for government gibs.
I'm already 29 years old.

I just stay at home all the time and provide INCELS.CO with interesting new content and experiments.

Did you live in the shacks?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. I lived in the army barracks of course. There's a small allowance, but it's so little that most guys got into debt while doing their military service. For example so that they can have Internet connection on their phones and make calls etc. I did not smoke, so that's a big saving. It is said that the allowance is linked to the price of cigarettes so that one can afford to smoke, but nothing else.

Slowly dying off

Not really sure why I haven't at this point. Probably because I'm way too pussy
lmao kill yourself.

I'd rather rope than to spend the rest of my life slaving away in a shitty minimum wage job.

Not until my dying stepdad takes his last breath. I want to see that abusive fuck ebb his life away in his bed. serves him right for beating my head with a wrench when I was 13.

I work in a hospital basement where no human can see me. I got the job online and its one of the few i can actually do as a Gorilla

View attachment 281997