Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do for a living?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm a NEET but I may start working

Fuuuckin nothing

be a drain on society and my parents

Obvious brag bait thread

I work in a hospital basement where no human can see me. I got the job online and its one of the few i can actually do as a Gorilla

763fe5ab fcd3 432c a97f 3e2606da76a3 large16x9 7d3498a4f6d34c7ab4935fb97f4b20c7large16x9 Ndume

Never had a job in my entire life

I work in a restaurant

I'm a NEET buddyboyo

rottin' all day 'n night

Security guard all alone in a hut where i barely interact with anyone. I'm typing this from work rn

SG job is pretty good for incels ngl If you can get a decent paying position, you're good
I always recommend incels to become guards whenever I see one who gets tired of NEETing.

Professional drug user and video game player. I do it as a volunteer and no one gives a shit.

I always recommend incels to become guards whenever I see one who gets tired of NEETing.
As a manlet, I'm nervous getting that job and getting laughed at by toilets.

As a manlet, I'm nervous getting that job and getting laughed at by toilets.
I'm 5'7 on a good day and weigh roughly 120lbs.

You only have to worry about physical ability if you get a worksite that isn't majority warm body posts. (Hospital/Bank)

Leeching from welfare and parents.

being a student and helping my mom around the house but i might start working.

Office wageslave. Pointless specifying which kind, it's all the same shit.

Only good thing is that it's easy as fuck, I can barely do basic maths in my head at this point. A legitimate retard could do this fucking job but the company only takes on graduates :feelskek: fucking mental.

Wal-Mart cashier. $8.50 an hour.

sounds horrible

It's the worst. I worked for over 10 years and I only got a raise of a $1.25, mostly due to racism. My manager explicitly said she doesn't want me managing anyone because it would look bad for Wal-Mart.

I'm in the military.

Pays well and you don't do much.

It's the worst. I worked for over 10 years and I only got a raise of a $1.25, mostly due to racism. My manager explicitly said she doesn't want me managing anyone because it would look bad for Wal-Mart.
E2EB7A61 E61B 405C 879C 2F1412C019F4

I'm a full-time rotter

I know chad gets plenty of pussy for being a neet, but reading how most have no jobs depresses me as it just gives our detractors fuel in their "dis y u inkwell" postings.

I'm a janitor. Dedsrs.

Work for a Federal Agency
That is all I'm allowed to say at this point in time...

I do clickity clack on the keyboard and make colorful lights on the screen do stuff.

Im allergic to work

Im a physician(I would rather not say what specialties yet, not a surgeon)......doesn't make a difference when you are a 1.2/10 anyways