Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do all day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Smoke weed, play guitar, work out, practice piano , draw, practice russian and french

Walk around in circles while listening to music mostly.

Fuck man, I'm jealous :fuk:. I have a 2017 Seat Leon FR so no drifto but its decently fast. I'll buy a rwd soon and join in someday:feelshmm:.
E46 is your best bet atm. The prices are dropping and will continue to drop over the next couple of years. Of course those are Bimmers so there's nothing like no maintenance, but I haven't had mine fail once to the point where I had to go home on a flatbed. It's usually annoying bullshit like windshield wipers giving up the ghost all of the sudden or door jamming,

It's either RWD or AWD. It's accept FWD in an old Peugeot or a Golf. Actually I'm thinking of buying a FWD missile for some countryside rallying.

I see the world from my window
I ain't goin' outside, see it through my window

Work and rot till next day, a cycle that never ends. Everything else I try to do, I feel instantly bored. :feelsrope:

Take pictures with my camera

I went to Jupiter

My daily routine tends to be very repetitive like in the movie groundhog day except with no foid in the picture