Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you consider the greatest invention of all time?

wintersnow

wintersnow

cold blue eyes
-
What do you think was the best thing ever invented? It could be something that makes your life convenient. Or makes you feel good. Or something that you find especially clever. What do you think was the best thing ever devised?

Speaking for myself today, I would say air conditioning.

So my vote goes for air conditioning. Can you imagine trying to have a business meeting in an office in this heat?

There's lots of other inventions that I think are really important too, and really changed life as we know it. So then, what do you consider the greatest invention of all time?

What do you think was the best thing ever invented? It could be something that makes your life convenient. Or makes you feel good. Or something that you find especially clever. What do you think was the best thing ever devised?

Speaking for myself today, I would say air conditioning. Where I live it's getting up to a hundred degrees, and I know that if I didn't have an air conditioner I'd probably pick up a pistol and blow my brains out. If I had the guts. And the pistol.

So my vote goes for air conditioning. Can you imagine trying to have a business meeting in an office in this heat?

There's lots of other inventions that I think are really important too, and really changed life as we know it. So then, what do you consider the greatest invention of all time?
The Hiroshima Nagasaki pill

Jfl this soycuck is banned

The greatest invention by humanity was patriarchy.

Probably the AK-47

The best invention, the most useful invention, the most simplest of simplicity of inventions is the good old ROPE:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

do you know of any better invention than this?:feelsthink:

The best invention, the most useful invention, the most simplest of simplicity of inventions is the good old ROPE:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

do you know of any better invention than this?:feelsthink:
Barbiturates. More pleasant death.

Barbiturates. More pleasant death.
Where can I get it?
I heard there is an organization called dignitas I think in Switzerland it’s quite expensive but they can assist suicide you, this pathetic existence can simply end

Where can I get it?
I heard there is an organization called dignitas I think in Switzerland it’s quite expensive but they can assist suicide you, this pathetic existence can simply end
Nowhere, because they're highly controlled substance just about everywhere. Dignitas doesn't do shit and they also provide help with assisted suicide for terminally ill old people. I talked about barbiturates with the vet I take my dog to and even in my backwards country when they perform euthanasia of an animal (private clinic) they need to fill a special form as to how much of the drug was ordered, utilized, the weight of the animal, etc. I'd say for roping the helium/nitrogen fueled exit bag or partial hanging via the rope. Or sodium nitrate method that is shilled on SS much, but I only found like two case reports of SN use in suicide.

Nowhere, because they're highly controlled substance just about everywhere. Dignitas doesn't do shit and they also provide help with assisted suicide for terminally ill old people. I talked about barbiturates with the vet I take my dog to and even in my backwards country when they perform euthanasia of an animal (private clinic) they need to fill a special form as to how much of the drug was ordered, utilized, the weight of the animal, etc. I'd say for roping the helium/nitrogen fueled exit bag or partial hanging via the rope. Or sodium nitrate method that is shilled on SS much, but I only found like two case reports of SN use in suicide.
I guess jumping is the only viable option left, if worst comes to worst

You could say the radio (Guglielmo Marconi) set the stage for television , phone, and then the internet. The radio also allowed ships and planes to talk to the ground, and Emergency services to talk to each other, etc

Of course electricity was the backbone of all this. Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse are responsible for electricity. Nikola tesla and his "tesla coil" wasnt a very useful way of using electricity, so I don't know why tesla gets so much credit. He stole the idea from edisom, and he also stole the radio idea and tried to claim it from
Marconi.

Last edited:
Electricity
This isn't an invention, though. Electricity is a physical phenomenon. I think you meant harnessing and utilizing it?

This isn't an invention, though. Electricity is a physical phenomenon. I think you meant harnessing and utilizing it?
I disagree.

It's an invention.

While it's a technically a natural phenomena, it's not an easily accessed one.

The creation and utilization of it is the invention. It's not like we are using lightning storms to power our civilizations.

The 19th amendment :soy: