Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you appreciate in life?

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
Despite our misfortune, let’s take a moment to focus on the more pleasurable things in our life. What do you appreciate? A few things I appreciate:

God
Parents/friends
Living conditions
Junk food & sweets
Dragon Ball Z
Creative Writing
Health
Internet

Relatives/Friends
Internet
Video games
Anime

Cats, they're just so cute and cuddly
and the whole universe is kinda neat too

Friends and family
Above average IQ
Internet

Music. It's the greatest achievement of mankind and one of the things I'd miss in a theoretical immaterial existence.

Nlu1

I find other things entertaining/attractive/interesting but most of them are double-edged swords that also contain loads of mostly unavoidable pain in them. Women are an example most can relate here.

Vidya and old stuff, expecially when tech-related

Video games , Anime , my Pet Cat and Internet and my Family of course , those things still keeping me alive. If you remove them i would go on a killing spree without second thought.

Computers. I earn money because of computers and I am able to sexually cope because of computers.

Then again maybe I wouldn't be an incel if computers didn't exist.

God
music
vidya
philosophy
history
computers (allows communities like this to form, the internet used to be a white/asian nerd safespace)
military stuff/weaponry
I have a good friend who lives with me, also bad with women. and he used to fuck men, which is the fucked up thing.

that's about it.

I like seeing people's copes crushed below the tank treads of hypercapitalism and unstoppable technological advance.

Japan

We're going to need a reissue of this around thanks giving.

Chess
STEM
Audiobooks
Gym