Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do white cels think of this

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

There's no black father's for black families

@Puppeter what we thinking abt this

If only they knew the truth, which is that black men have been over-represented in many commercials with white women. Like the over-representation rate must be astronomical when compared to how common these interracial couplings are.

Sure, this weird obsession by the media about race mixing ought to stop. It feels like a forced meme of sorts. Stop pushing this rainbow lgbt multiculti faggot agenda

@Puppeter what we thinking abt this
The rope for all
Based; Race-traitors of any kind deserve this.
If only they knew the truth, which is that black men have been over-represented in many commercials with white women. Like the over-representation rate must be astronomical when compared to how common these interracial couplings are.

Sure, this weird obsession by the media about race mixing ought to stop. It feels like a forced meme of sorts. Stop pushing this rainbow lgbt multiculti faggot agenda
This.
Is this good for white cels, like Kpop helped Asian Cels, could this help white-cels?:waitwhat:
Nope.

Doesn't change the fact Black foids rate White meant the lowest out of all non-White foids, and also the fact that K-pop clearly didn't help every ricecel, judging by how many we have on here.

Based; Race-traitors of any kind deserve this.
one of the few time i disagree with you

a lot of users here are muhmuh racemixing bad

but will completely fold if a somewhat attractive non-white foid shows interest in them

In last 10 years its been white men + WOC
Doesn't change the fact Black foids rate White meant the lowest out of all non-White foids, and also the fact that K-pop clearly didn't help every ricecel, judging by how many we have on here.
Are you like 80 years old? Gen Z are known to black men as the BedWench Generation

but will completely fold if a somewhat attractive non-white foid shows interest in them
True:feelskek:

Well, I wouldn't blame anyone for ascending with a foid of another race: However, please, for the sake of the blackpill & this world, do not produce dysgenic offspring.

yes, I believe that sub-5 men and women should not have kids, but if you do, at least make sure it is a kid of your own race.

And yes, objectively speaking it is bad for many reasons.

Well, I wouldn't blame anyone for ascending with a foid of another race: However, please, for the sake of the blackpill & this world, do not produce dysgenic offspring.

yes, I believe that sub-5 men and women should not have kids, but if you do, at least make sure it is a kid of your own race.

And yes, objectively speaking it is bad for many reasons.
fair points

glad i can finally have a discussion in peace

unlike that one currynigger

In last 10 years its been white men + WOC
I've still seen tons of BMWF
Are you like 80 years old? Gen Z are known to black men as the BedWench Generation
No, I'm just going on facts & what I've seen:
-Stats show more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF
-Black teens, male & female, are more likely to lose their virginity at a younger age.
-I've seen more BMWF couples irl than WMBF, I even made a thread about some trashy mud shark I saw yesterday.
-I've never heard of Gen-Z sluts being called this, but it makes sense due to hypergamy: Likely, they are getting fucked by HTN+ black guys, Tyrone, and White Chad.
fair points

glad i can finally have a discussion in peace

unlike that one currynigger
I still would ascend with a non-white, if given the chance; I am merely discerning the fact that it's not good for either the offspring and/or civilization as a whole.

I've still seen tons of BMWF

No, I'm just going on facts & what I've seen:
-Stats show more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF
-Black teens, male & female, are more likely to lose their virginity at a younger age.
-I've seen more BMWF couples irl than WMBF, I even made a thread about some trashy mud shark I saw yesterday.
-I've never heard of Gen-Z sluts being called this, but it makes sense due to hypergamy: Likely, they are getting fucked by HTN+ black guys, Tyrone, and White Chad.

I still would ascend with a non-white, if given the chance; I am merely discerning the fact that it's not good for either the offspring and/or civilization as a whole.
Maybe your more angry by BMWF that you notice them more, maybe sub-consciously you don't notice WMBF as much

Mistaking this place for 4trans

This is the blackest forum i have ever seen :feelshaha:

With how woke commercials are nowadays, I'm just happy it isn't fags or dykes. They need to stop forcing the racemixxing commercials it is not that common IRL and is an obvious psyop