Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what do when outcast and miserable

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
socially outcasted, in 3rd world country, cant do anything fun, i join a discord server they already have lore and know everyone everywhere, i figure its worse irl, useless loser is what i am, i wouldnt be able to fathom the lives these ppl have had and what ive been deprived of, rotting it is ig, or going er

yea bet that would be fun for you guys, when it comes down to it, random people dying is not gonna fix anything that i wanna be fixed, just gonna kill randos that their parents will mourn till they move on, nothing will fill the hole is my soul but also nothing to do about it

socially outcasted, in 3rd world country, cant do anything fun, i join a discord server they already have lore and know everyone everywhere, i figure its worse irl, useless loser is what i am, i wouldnt be able to fathom the lives these ppl have had and what ive been deprived of, rotting it is ig, or going er
I relate to the discord server thing, I remember trying to make online friends in some of them years back and would always get ignored

I relate to the discord server thing, I remember trying to make online friends in some of them years back and would always get ignored
yea can't bother tbh i'm too demoralized, for the last couple of years i've been suspecting i have a tumour or sth cause of some head pain but i just don't care anymore, wherever i turn youthful guys getting anything you could ever wish for in life and then there's me, i wish death is interesting, you would think for a guy that has nothing to live for anymore he would just let go and go wild but no, i'll just rot ig

yea can't bother tbh i'm too demoralized, for the last couple of years i've been suspecting i have a tumour or sth cause of some head pain but i just don't care anymore, wherever i turn youthful guys getting anything you could ever wish for in life and then there's me, i wish death is interesting, you would think for a guy that has nothing to live for anymore he would just let go and go wild but no, i'll just rot ig
I hope I get reincarnated into a better world with better genetics

I hope I get reincarnated into a better world with better genetics
i don't, why would you wanna live, what is there to achieve, life is a nightmare from all angles, every endeavor is fruitless and doesn't matter, your life is meaningless and your death is too

don't worry be happy

Cope, nothing else to do.

go somewhere else

All you can do is cope and try to better your life for yourself

Sleep, closest thing to death

i don't, why would you wanna live, what is there to achieve, life is a nightmare from all angles, every endeavor is fruitless and doesn't matter, your life is meaningless and your death is too
life is meaningless but at least its fun if you're chad

not gonna change my genes. i'm an outcast schizoid weirdo by nature and nothing is gonna fix it but a lobotomy