Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Do We Name Our Incel God?

There’s only one god and he is Allah

Sigil 2022 7 30 0 44 54 75

An orange, and a wine glass of water with his candles

It's the right one. You can charge it whenever you like.
Thank you, I’m glad you like my work. I have connected the energy container to the sigil, so I’ll charge that as much as I can, as well as postmaxxing his name. Another idea I had was to use sympathetic magick in order to make “ sacrifices” to him in the form of virtually killing enemies in a game I play often. I think it’s easy, convenient, and funny considering the ( in video game) meme that exists here on the forum.

Thank you, I’m glad you like my work. I have connected the energy container to the sigil, so I’ll charge that as much as I can, as well as postmaxxing his name. Another idea I had was to use sympathetic magick in order to make “ sacrifices” to him in the form of virtually killing enemies in a game I play often. I think it’s easy, convenient, and funny considering the ( in video game) meme that exists here on the forum.
That is a good idea. I will erect an altar with the correct colors, and his offering of an orange.

That is a good idea. I will erect an altar with the correct colors, and his offering of an orange.
I would just like to again thank you for all of this, I am honored to share my occult knowledge with someone, as I’m not in an environment where I can be open about it IRL. I’m touched that you value my input and swear to return the favor to you brocel.

I would just like to again thank you for all of this, I am honored to share my occult knowledge with someone, as I’m not in an environment where I can be open about it IRL. I’m touched that you value my input and swear to return the favor to you brocel.
You are very much welcome. Your knowledge, and help has been extremely valuable.