Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do we call bluepilled incels ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
I mean someone who is like us (doesn't have a chance with women) but us still bluepilled

not very bright

guys who use IT

We call them bluepillers

incels. It's not an identity, it's a state of being.

Well it depends. There are probably several categories on non-incel incels (and not all of them are strictly blue pill):

- they are truly delusional, and don't believe it's over. This is the real blue pill. "one day I'll get a girl, I just know it" - call them blue pillers.

- they refuse to speak the truth (that it's over) because society hates low value males, and they fear the societal repercussions of drawing attention to themselves. Call them cowards.

- they believe that woke-maxing is the path to ascension. They imagine some foid is going to say, "wow I saw you post on reddit that incels are mysogyknees! You're not like other guys, I love you!" Call them male feminists.

- they've been taught in school to hate men, and they do. They believe a world in which they are unhappy is a just world. Not sure what to call them. "Emo" maybe?

- they've accepted the truth, but they don't want to associate themselves with the label "incel" because it's too black pill around here. And it honestly kind of is, a lot of times. So they're trying to just move on and find happiness and not think about it. Maybe call them monks.

Just call them incel. A rose bi any other name.

A man not having or hanging with a foid? An incel.

He is not having sex ? He is a cel, he is celibate.

[IMG alt="Starship"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/33/33688.jpg?1615889441[/IMG]

Starship

Greycel​

JoinedMar 15, 2021Posts25Online16h 59m
I mean someone who is like us (doesn't have a chance with women) but us still bluepilled