Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do u guys think of looksmaxxing being mainstream

Left4DeadNiggER

Left4DeadNiggER

Based fatcel+muttcel
★★★★★
Do you think it is a good thing that normies now will be exposed to the blackpill or do you think it's a bad thing. Imo I think it's good that the truth (blackpill) is getting out but I also think people may also take it less serious because they might think of it as "Just a trend".

Product of worsening inceldom rates

Do you think it is a good thing that normies now will be exposed to the blackpill or do you think it's a bad thing. Imo I think it's good that the truth (blackpill) is getting out but I also think people may also take it less serious because they might think of it as "Just a trend".
people have been saying that normies will "wake up" for decades now.
If you have been in the online truther sphere for more than 10 years, you know this.
Back in like 2008 with occupy wallstreet and all that shit, people were saying OH NORMIES GON WAKE UP
IN 10 YEAR BRO
EVERYTHING DIFFERENT
I SWEAR
10 YEARS MAX

nothing happened.
If you spent time on this fucking forum for more than 1 year you wouldve observed the same phenomenon.
People have always said this shit.
this idea of "the great awakening" will never happen. Keep your eyes open for now.
In five years you will see other people like you saying the same thing.

Generations are like steamrollers. One goes, another comes in and crushes the work of the last.
People also claimed the redpill is dead before andrew tate came along.

Guess what, the redpill is strong to this day.
Always has.

The issue that causes the entire dilemma we talk about is not one of education or reason or IQ.
its human nature itself thats flawed. Yes, you can tell someone ALL WOMEN ARE HOES
1000x over
but their brain will still release happy hormones when they see something pretty

and over time they will rationalize that feeling into altering their own behavior more towards blue and redpill

thats it.

It just makes things harder for anyone that is not chad.

Take the gym for example, 20 or 30 years ago that would legitimately be something you could do if you were not chad to try and compensate by going to the gym and having a good body.
Now everyone goes to the gym, you cannot simply go ahead by going to the gym its just the baseline, the standard, the entry requirement to even have a fucking chance.

Normies will never understand the Blackpill or accept it. They either dismiss it as a fringe ideology of bitter losers, or they will distort it to fit their own agendas. Normies are too brainwashed by the bluepill and the redpill to see the truth of the blackpill.

people have been saying that normies will "wake up" for decades now.
If you have been in the online truther sphere for more than 10 years, you know this.
Back in like 2008 with occupy wallstreet and all that shit, people were saying OH NORMIES GON WAKE UP
IN 10 YEAR BRO
EVERYTHING DIFFERENT
I SWEAR
10 YEARS MAX

nothing happened.
If you spent time on this fucking forum for more than 1 year you wouldve observed the same phenomenon.
People have always said this shit.
this idea of "the great awakening" will never happen. Keep your eyes open for now.
In five years you will see other people like you saying the same thing.

Generations are like steamrollers. One goes, another comes in and crushes the work of the last.
People also claimed the redpill is dead before andrew tate came along.

Guess what, the redpill is strong to this day.
Always has.

The issue that causes the entire dilemma we talk about is not one of education or reason or IQ.
its human nature itself thats flawed. Yes, you can tell someone ALL WOMEN ARE HOES
1000x over
but their brain will still release happy hormones when they see something pretty

and over time they will rationalize that feeling into altering their own behavior more towards blue and redpill

thats it.
Those are some good points. Also I didn't know people were saying these things back then cuz I joined this not to long ago and I don't come on here much lol. Ig I'm not surprised tho

Those are some good points. Also I didn't know people were saying these things back then cuz I joined this not to long ago and I don't come on here much lol. Ig I'm not surprised tho
its an age thing.
i have autism and have spent 6-12 hours on average online since like 2009.
So I have seen this shit over and over again.
just think about the alex jones meme where he screams "we are breaking the conditioning"
that was in what,... 2016?

whats much more interesting is the reason behind why things dont change.
One reason is that internet generations only last like 5 years max, compared to IRL generations.
Online, every half a decade you get a new crop of young men looking for solutions.

They enter puberty, their life becomes exponentially worse and they flush up on the shores of online grifters.
Thats why redpill grifters from 10+ years ago are still around today, making bank.
New blood, new blood. Theres always new blood.

A second reason why there is no progress is that men dont interact and share information.
Women have a natural in-group bias which is much stronger than mens. In fact, men nearly have none.
Women constantly share information with each other. They have perfect market knowledge when it comes to social life.

When a woman enters puberty, she is basically introduced to a cult that controls society. They teach the young girl their ways,
introduce her to manipulation tactics etc...

Boys are left in the dirt.
And boys dont interact, we only compete and attack each other like mad dogs. Even on this forum, there is constant infighting
and competing and status maxxing.

That's why men never learn. The redpill, mgtow and various MRA groups had a lot of good points that are relevant to incels.
For instance, Mgtow made a very good case for why relationships with women are usually a horrible deal for men. Even for chads.
Women dont value you as a person, even with looks.

Yet incels threw the baby out with the bathwater and just ignored knowledge like this. Worse even, they shit on MGTOW instead of salvaging the good bits for themselves.
Its tribalism, men cripple their own efforts with their constant retarded in fighting.

Now, my final point:
Think about the redpill and what it actually is.
The redpill just encourages boys to do what society wants them to do anyway.

- fight other men, compete (women and society profit)
- make money (women and society profit cuz all the money ends up in foids ends)
- worship women (all the status- and moneymaxxing is for foids)
The redpill is the default for men, not some new radical idea. Its literally the default state.
And women enforce it actually. In my "masculinity is a social construct" thread I posted a study that investigated this.
They found that "masculinity" is a construct that can be taken away or granted ("your not a real man" - have you ever heard someone say "you are not a real woman?").

Further, as it turns out, its women that define what masculinity is. The redpill, all this posturing and posing and infigthing and the witchunts on these forums - its all male-vs-male competition, and society supports this. Women support it by enforcing gender roles since childhood.

I want to round off my point with this quote from 1700 years ago:
Actually, when fathers convince their children to study sciences, you can hear in the course of their conversation none other than the following words: "So-and-so, they say, is a low-born man of meager means, who perfected himself in eloquent speech and received a very high position, acquired a large property, took a rich wife, built a marvelous house, and has become fearsome and famous to all."

...and even more than trainers at Olympic games, we scream at them (our children) about poverty that results from not studying and wealth from studying.
- St. John Chrysostomos

Source:

Another factor that will prevent the blackpill from going mainstream is what I already mentioned: The simple mechanism of looks. If something looks pretty, we value it. Women look neotenous and pretty, hence people feel the urge to shield them from harm. The same mechanism applies to beautiful art, puppies, kittens and babies. Saying that men can ignore looks is like saying peopel can somehow ignore their biological reaction to puppies and babies. They cant. You cant stop the hormones in your brain, sorry.

I hope I could illustrate why the blackpill will never be mainstream.
The default state for men is the redpill, always has been. Its encouraged by mothers, its encouraged by society.

If lookmaxxing worked for you, you weren't an "Incel" to begin with.

This is just me, and do keep in mind that I'm a unironic gatekeeper.
Only 5 or below niggas, can be "Incel", for me.

So I don't care if normies get blackpilled or not, because they will never be "incels" to me. They are all just larpers.

...I also think people may also take it less serious because they might think of it as "Just a trend".
We are already at that point. Inceldom is a trend and in many ways a unintentional parody of itself. Just go on Twitter, r/AllPillDebate (Who believe "Sub-8 law" is a thing) go to ANY "Femcel" community on Reddit or whatever.
Even on this very site, with people unironically listening to "Incelcore" and wanting "Incel" shirts.

When it shouldn't be a trend. It's a struggle, a real one at that.
But it lost its value.