Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do Stacies usually major in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
My top 3 guesses would be marketing, psychology, and nursing. I'm a chemical engineer major and I have yet to see a Stacy.

Gender studies.

HR, economy, arts.

There are many women in psychology and architecture where I live

Jfl at women becoming psychologists. The gender with the least compassion and understanding.

Psychology and gender studies

Gender studies, sociology, psychology, hair and beauty type shit, travel/tourism, nursing, marketing, HR, media etc.
JFL if IT posted this and it's like "oh well actually my bull's ex girlfriend actually studied engineering. I mean yeah she dropped out but that's just liberating herself from all the creeps."

yeah Psychology and nursing all day, theyre like a plague

They are master at sucking chad's dick

Jfl at women becoming psychologists. The gender with the least compassion and understanding.
Wtf do normies come up with the lie that women are the more empathetic gender. JFL
Gender studies, sociology, psychology, hair and beauty type shit, travel/tourism, nursing, marketing, HR, media etc.
JFL if IT posted this and it's like "oh well actually my bull's ex girlfriend actually studied engineering. I mean yeah she dropped out but that's just liberating herself from all the creeps."
Kek. Nothing to do with the fact that it’s mainly guys who are incel-low tier normie in looks

spreading their legs

Probably chadology its the only thing they know

they major in being stuck up evil chad cock sucking cunt bitches

pedagogy and history

Chadology
oh well actually my bull's ex girlfriend actually studied engineering. I mean yeah she dropped out but that's just liberating herself from all the creeps.
It is over

Fellatio Studies

1. Communications
  2. English
  3. Biology

lots of premed stacies where im at. its ragefuel, cuz a lot of them iq mog me tbh

Drama.

Something they're probably good at.

Marketing, Communications, Psychology or Gender Studies

If they major in STEM they suck their way up (literally)

Movie production

Marketing, Communications, Psychology or Gender Studies

If they major in STEM they suck their way up (literally)
they are prob gonna get a 100k+ starting pay out of college smh

they are prob gonna get a 100k+ starting pay out of college smh

I see that shit all the time. One roastie after another gets the job or promotion, despite busting my ass at school and work for years. The guys that do well are at least chadlite. I fucking hate my life

In the 1970's, they all took home economics.

Based on what I saw at my school? Nursing by far.

this, foids are sociopathic, they just know how to fake it

I wonder how no one ER'd in a psychology department yet.

My top 3 guesses would be marketing, psychology, and nursing. I'm a chemical engineer major and I have yet to see a Stacy.
alot of them do criminal psychology because they’re hybristophiliacs and want to fuck serial killers like Chad Bundy

"instagram modelling classes"
"dubai porta potty crash course"
"how to sell pictures of your feet 101"
"Making ASMR videos"
"Learning how to twitch stream to make beta bux"
alot of them do criminal psychology because they’re hybristophiliacs and want to fuck serial killers like Chad Bundy
They don't want to fuck incel Cho Seung Hui though even though his killing methods were far more effective than any other spree killer in american history.

ChadCockology.