Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do people who have no friends do all day?

rot on edgy, underground forums

Punch the heavy bad untill your knuckles bleed and use the sauna followed by cold showers be like water
This, plus workout so fucking hard, i just cut carbs out of my diet 3 days ago, i want to become a beast physically to accomplish a goal of mine

I cope with vidya, hobbies, studying and exercise. Having pets helps me deal with the loneliness.

Study, stroll and sleep

martial arts, gymaxxing, moneymaking, talking w/ the bros online, helping my parents with their company, biking long distance, etc

It's been over a year since I've heard anything from the few friends i've ever had so it's probably safe to say they want nothing to do with me. I've tried hitting them up but i always get the usual excuses for not being able to meet up and one has even flat out ghosted me. Because of not having anyone to talk to all day besides my parents and occasionally my brother, i feel severely alone. Getting a gf is out of the question since im ugly af and im terrible with women.
Whenever im not studying i play vidya and go on youtube. Maybe i could pick up another hobby, but im not sure if that would really help me feel any better
Just play onlne games that feature like lol after match you can send firend invite