Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do people who have no friends do all day?

Argiecel

Argiecel

Recruit
★★
It's been over a year since I've heard anything from the few friends i've ever had so it's probably safe to say they want nothing to do with me. I've tried hitting them up but i always get the usual excuses for not being able to meet up and one has even flat out ghosted me. Because of not having anyone to talk to all day besides my parents and occasionally my brother, i feel severely alone. Getting a gf is out of the question since im ugly af and im terrible with women.
Whenever im not studying i play vidya and go on youtube. Maybe i could pick up another hobby, but im not sure if that would really help me feel any better

Please explain what "vidya" is..

Getting high and going for walks

Posting on .is, masturbate, going to gym, read books, watching films/series, working, etc.

A retarded term for video games.
lol I searched it up it was an anime... I mean I never watch anime, that's one of the worst things about me, helps in separating me from the average normie :feelskek:

Posting on .is, masturbate, going to gym, read books, watching films/series, working, etc.
When you hear this you think, "Oh what a great life"

Add the fights you have with everyone around you in real life and it gets dark pretty quickly.

Please explain what "vidya" is..
Forgot to change that word lol. Its another way of saying video games. Intially i was gonna post this on 4chan, where the word is more commonly used, but opted to post it here instead.

Mostly nothing

I sleep and listen to music. And when I can I go to gym.

I genuinely have no clue what people WITH friends do

Forgot to change that word lol. Its another way of saying video games. Intially i was gonna post this on 4chan, where the word is more commonly used, but opted to post it here instead.
bruh 4chan is so hard like literally random threads this is much more organised

rotting letting my muscles atrophy :feelscomfy:

I have no friends, yet I can barely find any time to do anything.

1. YouTube documentaries
2. Programming and coding (I'm stemmaxxing rn)
3. Reading books
4. Reading the academic literature on a variety of topics
5. debating
Idk why its so hard for me to find interest in reading new things. As soon as i start reading a book i assume i'll enjoy i just get bored instantely. Same goes for videos that dont touch on some topics i like. Maybe physical activities are more my style. I started going to the gym and even though i feel a bit better i still feel miserable once I finish my routine

It might not be up your alley. What do you do all day? If you do nothing what do you daydream about?
I daydream about starting a family, making my parents proud, having friends, etc. Basically the life i cant have. As for my goals and what i would want to accomplish, i have nothing in mind. Because i have no ambition. I know i cant get what i want so why even bother?

What do you talk with your hypothetical friends and family about? What do you do with your hypothetical friends and family?

If you suddenly had friends and family how would you spend your time?
With my friends it'll be what i usually talk about with my old friends, trending topics, meme culture shit, video games, anime etc. sometimes even current political/global events.
As for my family (wife and kids), i dont really know. I never talked to a girl who wasnt a classmate so it was all school related shit. I cant imagine talking to a girl about anything else :feelsrope:

What video games and trending topics do you like

Interesting, do you enjoy reading about these events?
Mostly league of legends and FPS games (Cod, BF and csgo). I'm planning on playing other genres once i upgrade my PC though.
As for trending topics, e celeb drama and fads

4chan is mainly used by faggots and 14 year olds
Given the amount of shit threads ive seen lately on multiple boards, i can confirm that this is 100% true

I Go On My Phone And Laptop All Day.

most days I just wake up, eat something and watch anime and play vidya the rest of the day, though sometimes I get drunk by myself while listening to mötorhead and Alestorm.

It's been over a year since I've heard anything from the few friends i've ever had so it's probably safe to say they want nothing to do with me. I've tried hitting them up but i always get the usual excuses for not being able to meet up and one has even flat out ghosted me. Because of not having anyone to talk to all day besides my parents and occasionally my brother, i feel severely alone. Getting a gf is out of the question since im ugly af and im terrible with women.
Whenever im not studying i play vidya and go on youtube. Maybe i could pick up another hobby, but im not sure if that would really help me feel any better
play video games and once i get enough money smoke weed

ldar with the help of sedatives

Play mindless video games
Walk on the same route for the 7268th time
Exercise
Nap
Wagecuck
Watch youtube
Cope on this forum

Punch the heavy bad untill your knuckles bleed and use the sauna followed by cold showers be like water
Idk why its so hard for me to find interest in reading new things. As soon as i start reading a book i assume i'll enjoy i just get bored instantely. Same goes for videos that dont touch on some topics i like. Maybe physical activities are more my style. I started going to the gym and even though i feel a bit better i still feel miserable once I finish my routine

I moved from anthoer state in 2014
lost touch with all my friends except one nut who calls me up to talk about himself also one friend passed away and one turned out to be really a creepy guy extreme neglectful narcissist
So I'm pretty much disgusted with 80% of the planet
I tried starting a right wing nut pro liberty coffee club
the[UWSL] only responses I got were a vaccinate guy and a queer [/UWSL]
[UWSL]it's normal to want to have someone to talk to try meet up they have different interest groups also read musashi on aloness and the stoics as well.[/UWSL]

I genuinely have no clue what people WITH friends do
Waiting for their turn to talk about their favorite subject themselves do you really want to be a sounding board for someone else's narcissism
The exception being if they have some real great crazy true life stories

I hang out at the local gas station and talk to myself with a fake wireless earbud in my ear, and pretend I have a friend on the "phone" and I talk shit about the people that buy gas loud enough for them to hear me.

I hang out at the local gas station and talk to myself with a fake wireless earbud in my ear, and pretend I have a friend on the "phone" and I talk shit about the people that buy gas loud enough for them to hear me.
That's like half the blacks in San Francisco

Podcasts
internet forums
blade craft
listening to documentaries
Martial arts
I love to listen to rain sound tracks and pretend I'm living in a shack in the woods where it's freezing cold rain all the time and I can practice my bokken techniques on the trees and lie in my shack listening to a hand crank survival radio I wonder if all you ever listened to was rain soundtracks and slept on sedatives would you achieve a sort of stasis like the sleeping immortals in highlander end game did

Ok GrAYcel

611E10ED 5443 4ABE 9A12 C0D7C4F362A4

AAD4AD46 321D 42F0 BD95 8DED3DB33E6E
D3D28D65 5D38 483B A19E CFF0017ED79A
179FD86A 6FDF 41BB A210 F2A9F75B14A5

D56F999F 657A 44D2 94D6 B6411DD41410
67BC54D6 FB70 4142 903C 9B5B5930F171

It's not easy ofc , but after a while you do get somewhat used to it and tend to adapt to it after some time especially if you have some copes/hobbies to keep your mind occupied

I shitpost on 4chan and here, watch YouTube, browse eBay, and go on walks. It's not that bad.

Vidya (halo mcc), jewtube and night walks.

I've gotten drunk every day for 10 years. Very grim.

Just laying in bed every day and mindlessly switching between apps

Work, study, drink, get high, play vidya, and watch youtube.

In no particular order. :feelsbadman:

Probably NEET type shit

LAY DOWN AND ROT

URGE TO KILL HIT AGAIN

Getting high and going for walks and breaking into cars and sheds in the middle of the night looking for stuff to maintain my hobby of getting high and going for walks....
Podcasts
internet forums
blade craft
listening to documentaries
Martial arts
I love to listen to rain sound tracks and pretend I'm living in a shack in the woods where it's freezing cold rain all the time and I can practice my bokken techniques on the trees and lie in my shack listening to a hand crank survival radio I wonder if all you ever listened to was rain soundtracks and slept on sedatives would you achieve a sort of stasis like the sleeping immortals in highlander end game did
I actually live that way...
I've gotten drunk every day for 10 years. Very grim.
Lightweight.

work, postmaxx, youtube that's about it

Try to make friends online and entertain strangers I guess. Forums are pretty good for that