Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do people even talk about here

say nigger say nigger say nigger NOW!!!
why do incels here think being racist is a litmus test for being a truecel. most normies are racist and have no issue saying slurs anonymously.

why do incels here think being racist is a litmus test for being a truecel. most normies are racist and have no issue saying slurs anonymously.
Hey nigger, did i say it were to be a test for a truecell? i have to disagree with that most normies would say nigger even anonymously. Mainly if its a foid.

hi nigger
Sadblackman

Hey nigger, did i say it were to be a test for a truecell? i have to disagree with that most normies would say nigger even anonymously. Mainly if its a foid.
have u never played an FPS before? The very second you enter a platform that isn't heavily moderated slurs are flying everywhere. the only reason u think this is because most normie platforms are moderated.

have u never played an FPS before? The very second you enter a platform that isn't heavily moderated slurs are flying everywhere. the only reason u think this is because most normie platforms are moderated.
I still play fps, and i never heard a foid say nigger once, I dont often hear people say nigger. Time to time sure, not every day though usually if i say nigger people have a reaction like its not normal.

I still play fps, and i never heard a foid say nigger once, I dont often hear people say nigger. Time to time sure, not every day though usually if i say nigger people have a reaction like its not normal.
thats what im saying bro. all the fags on normie games like rainbow 6 or cod are sensative as fuck even wtihout saying slurs

u should hop on overwatch. also foids dont normally say shit since they're in virtue signaling mode even when gaming and want to appear cute. but normies (referring to males) show their racism all the time when anonymous. this generation is higher inhib so people don't use mics often but in games with public text chats you'll see all kinds of slurs everytime.

u should hop on overwatch. also foids dont normally say shit since they're in virtue signaling mode even when gaming and want to appear cute. but normies (referring to males) show their racism all the time when anonymous. this generation is higher inhib so people don't use mics often but in games with public text chats you'll see all kinds of slurs everytime.

Online games nowadays are giga soy can't even type slurs in league of legends anymore

I dont play overwatch so i couldnt really comment on this.

I dont play overwatch so i couldnt really comment on this.
either way even a foid wouldn't hesitate to say a slur here since there's no audience to virtue signal to.

We discuss the nuance & subtle hints of flavour variety in our favourite type of cheese mostly except on Wednesday's when the inner workings of keynesian monetary policy are heavily examined.

Go read this thread and comment it so i get the dopamine i need so i dont rope, thank you