Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do people even talk about here

broskimann22

broskimann22

Greycel
Do people just talk about how they get no pussy? is that it?
I'm not trolling I'm just confused and want more information

Last edited:
watch your tone GrAYcel

read the must read content
a good place to start
but you sound like coping faggot trying to sound funny so i dont think youre gonna
too much truth for you to handle

Last edited:
Least-obvious infiltrator

im new ._.
"._." -

We usually talk about the best methods to wipe infilfags like yourself off the face of the earth.

Honestly, I've been here for four years and I still ask myself the same question.

talk about whatever it doesn't matter

Show tits also we talk about our love for women, feminist marches we attend, pro life and respecting women

whats with the hostility
We get a lot of bad actors and people who don't belong here. Trolls, larps, etc. When people, especially newfags, come in and start asking dumb questions like this one, hostility is to be expected.

What do people talk about? It should be fucking obvious, if you spend five seconds reading the description on the main forum page.
Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy.

Last edited:
We get a lot of bad actors and people who don't belong here. Trolls, larps, etc. When people, especially newfags, come in and start asking dumb questions like this one, hostility is to be expected.

What do people talk about? It should be fucking obvious, if you spent five seconds reading the description on the main forum page.
yeah my bad

What do people talk about? It should be fucking obvious, if you spend five seconds reading the description on the main forum page.
don't let the second sentence edit fool you. the info probing and tone resembling one detached from the incel plight makes it obvious AF this is an infiltrator.