Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What do men expect to happen by whining about their short height?

Another day another foid asking retarded questions

You still have a life even if you're single. It's not like you have no life because someone turned you down on tinder.
This is akin to an obese man telling an anorexic not everything is about food.

God forbid you vent online

I bet she isn't saying this to fat and ugly women after they are rejected by Chad. She would probably have sympathy for them. :lul:

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

I think the disconnect here is that every short man has to learn that he is completely, entirely unattractive to all women on this planet forever. He doesn’t know this because nobody tells him. He has to learn this through dozens of agonizing rejections. It’s a rite of passage.

office finals GIF

So from a woman’s perspective, she’s constantly, everyday, 24/7 rejecting manlets that hit on her and fill her with disgust.

>How many times do I have to tell you guys I am disgusted by short men?

The issue is that its a new man each time. A new generation of manlets that have to learn their place in the world. Older manlets have accepted their lot, but the younglets have to learn. The cycle never ends. There’s always a young, early-20s manlet who thinks he has a chance. It is a woman’s responsibility to crush this man’s hopes and dreams so he learns how the universe operates, like a baby who doesn’t yet know object permeance. For a woman, this feels like a never ending cycle, because there are always new, young, confident manlets to break down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back