Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do I tell my therapist tomorrow??

Man she doesn’t understand anything. She doesn’t even know what warcraft is and she’s highly immature. She’s a nice lady but she seems like a basic bitch who didn’t know what to do with her psychology degree. She didn’t even realize people like me exist. We are living a different reality that she could never comprehend.

Oh and her advice for the week: deep breathing and relaxing music. Fucking lol

Her words of encouragement: at least you’re not in your 30s. You still ha e time. Lmso

lolololololol. psychology is a fucking joke

Man she doesn’t understand anything. She doesn’t even know what warcraft is and she’s highly immature. She’s a nice lady but she seems like a basic bitch who didn’t know what to do with her psychology degree. She didn’t even realize people like me exist. We are living a different reality that she could never comprehend.

Oh and her advice for the week: deep breathing and relaxing music. Fucking lol

Her words of encouragement: at least you’re not in your 30s. You still ha e time. Lmso

She sounds like the last old lady counselor I was forced to see. She wasn't understanding a thing I was saying and could only go back to bullshit coping lessons drilled in her head and repeating things. Those were the biggest waste of time, but that's what the gov't wanted.

I'm seeing two different therapists soon, hopefully it goes well.