Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do I do to nigger weed dealer always raising price

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He always tried to add 5 or 10 on the price, annoying nigger. How do I make him give me proper price and fuck off with more money.

He always tried to add 5 or 10 on the price, annoying nigger. How do I make him give me proper price and fuck off with more money.
>black weed dealer
anon.................

Go find a different dealer or stop being a cheapskate

Go find a different dealer or stop being a cheapskate
Why would I stop being cheap are u dumb nigger u gonna give free money to drug dealer are u dumb

I save money from dealer for my burgers. It's more important than his shit.

Why would I stop being cheap are u dumb nigger u gonna give free money to drug dealer are u dumb

I save money from dealer for my burgers. It's more important than his shit.
Than stop bitching like a fag about “OH my god he changed the price up by $5” but to be fair I know curries like you are poor

Grow your own stuff or get a new dealer. And if you live in the US, just drive to a state where its legal and buy on stock

Than stop bitching like a fag about “OH my god he changed the price up by $5” but to be fair I know curries like you are poor
5$/g price increase for weed is insane, not everyone is a richfag like you

That’s not being a dick.Thats called being a realist but you and OP got your panties in a twist about it
Raising prices by 50% or even 100% for no reason other than for being a greedy kike is not "realist"

Raising prices by 50% or even 100% for no reason other than for being a greedy kike is not "realist"
Welp I gave him a solution and if Curry boy wants to still complain like a little girl nothing I can do about it

find someone else to buy from

Let's face the truth: The drug world is an incredibly animalistic enviroment run by NT predators.
It's already too late since that nigger has sensed your weaknesses damn well, so he's going to keep manipulating and cucking you further.
Since you are an autistic and ultra high inhib incel you literally can't do ANYTHING to change the situation, besides continue being the hungry and submissive faggot that you are. It's incredibly rare meeting dealers who are human beings that won't take advantage of you. They exist, but they are a goldmine.

I learned the hard way and have been ordering my drugs through the darknet ever since, It's easier than you might think. Unless you do not wish to keep being cucked by lowlife scum any further, Just learn how to use TOR, setup a PGP encryption, open a cryptowallet and choose between the 2 the drug markets listen on tor.taxi (i recommend the first one).

Stop doing drugs
Breathe air you dont need a weed
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Stop doing drugs
Breathe air you dont need a weed
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
breathe-air-angry-reminder-andrew-tate-091dihxar4hexagd.webp

weeds not worth exorbitant prices. in america you can buy a 65$ qp on an online shop because of the Farm Bill

Let's face the truth: The drug world is an incredibly animalistic enviroment run by NT predators.
It's already too late since that nigger has sensed your weaknesses damn well, so he's going to keep manipulating and cucking you further.
Since you are an autistic and ultra high inhib incel you literally can't do ANYTHING to change the situation, besides continue being the hungry and submissive faggot that you are. It's incredibly rare meeting dealers who are human beings that won't take advantage of you. They exist, but they are a goldmine.

I learned the hard way and have been ordering my drugs through the darknet ever since, It's easier than you might think. Unless you do not wish to keep being cucked by lowlife scum any further, Just learn how to use TOR, setup a PGP encryption, open a cryptowallet and choose between the 2 the drug markets listen on tor.taxi (i recommend the first one).
He is not gonna cuck me I am just gonna not buy off him anymore and if he ever message me again I'm gonna say first the price then talk anything else

He is not gonna cuck me I am just gonna not buy off him anymore and if he ever message me again I'm gonna say first the price then talk anything else
Dude, stop coping and deluding yourself. In general, junkies are DYING to make a connection with a dealer, you are easily replacable.
You are an addict - YOU ARE THE NEEDY ONE, not your dealer LMAO.
Just order your fix off of the darknet - not only you'll save the unnecesery hassle in the future, but you'll get superiour quality stuff delievered straight to your door for the same price, or even cheaper.

Dude, stop coping and deluding yourself. In general, junkies are DYING to make a connection with a dealer, you are easily replacable.
You are an addict - YOU ARE THE NEEDY ONE, not your dealer LMAO.
Just order your fix off of the darknet - not only you'll save the unnecesery hassle in the future, but you'll get superiour quality stuff delievered straight to your door for the same price, or even cheaper.
Fuck to u bitch I'm not a junkie I know how to do these dirty nigger dealers I'm gonna ignore this fag for weeks then hit him with the Im only paying 65 he was asking for 75 for a jungle boys pack

Fuck to u bitch I'm not a junkie I know how to do these dirty nigger dealers I'm gonna ignore this fag for weeks then hit him with the Im only paying 65 he was asking for 75 for a jungle boys pack

FGwoewgWUAoY0OS

Go to a weed dispensary if there’s one in your area. No more dealing with evil DEATHnics

Don’t be racist on this plat form

Is he only raising the price for you or is it a widespread increase for everyone?

How do I know am I other people
I figured that would've been a type of question you would've asked him if you thought he was scamming you to confirm it or not. But I digress.

I figured that would've been a type of question you would've asked him if you thought he was scamming you to confirm it or not. But I digress.
You think this nigger would say the truth

No, I think they'd rather kick your teeth in for even bringing up the question
Kick my teeth in funny joke I'm bigger than that faggot and I am more insane than nigger paki drug dealers

Kick my teeth in funny joke I'm bigger than that faggot and I am more insane than nigger paki drug dealers
Mogs me
The dindu must be really low inhib to try scamming someone who can beat his ass into the curb. Must be their low IQ at work again

Mogs me
The dindu must be really low inhib to try scamming someone who can beat his ass into the curb. Must be their low IQ at work again
It's because I am nice and keep my mouth shut unless someone has really angered me. This nigger is starting to anger me but if he really scam me I would tell him straight. Technically 65 was 5 under market price. Now he wants 75 which is 5 over. That is angers me. So I'm going to tell him next time that I will pay 65 max otherwise keep your weed.

Shut up filthy Jew rat
You bigoted piece of garbage racism/hate speech will not be tolerated it is the worst crime you commit ((((we)))) will make sure you die alone for that :feelsLSD: