Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do I do? Black guy wants to sell me coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
So I was at the gas station last night at 4:00 am, and some black dude pulls up and says” bro I need some help”
I say” what’s up”
He says” come here”
I go there and he says he’s a little drunk and he had weed and just moved from Ohio to Georgia and needs to know if it looks like it would be good. I say “yeah the weed here is good”
He then says, “shit you down to smoke it together, try it out”
I say” fuck it let’s do it”
Then I get in my car while he buys some swishers and we drive to another location like legit 2 minutes away and when we get there, he says” I’m gonna be real with you, I got a pound of this, and a lot of coke” he then started trying to get me to buy the coke, but try e whole reason I was outside of my car was because I was looking for my card. Then he puts his number in my phone and we smoke them blunt and he says he’ll be up all night on coke waiting for me to buy. Then we left. What do I do

Buy the coke.
You can trust him

Ugh tell him you’re not interested in coke.

He is trying to kill you. It is laced with fentanyl.

anonymous tip to police

So I was at the gas station last night at 4:00 am, and some black dude pulls up and says” bro I need some help”
I say” what’s up”
He says” come here”
I go there and he says he’s a little drunk and he had weed and just moved from Ohio to Georgia and needs to know if it looks like it would be good. I say “yeah the weed here is good”
He then says, “shit you down to smoke it together, try it out”
I say” fuck it let’s do it”
Then I get in my car while he buys some swishers and we drive to another location like legit 2 minutes away and when we get there, he says” I’m gonna be real with you, I got a pound of this, and a lot of coke” he then started trying to get me to buy the coke, but try e whole reason I was outside of my car was because I was looking for my card. Then he puts his number in my phone and we smoke them blunt and he says he’ll be up all night on coke waiting for me to buy. Then we left. What do I do
Mogs me to even have random brocel in your car

ask him for meth instead

Imagine being an incel addicted to meth and coke. Could it actually get anyworse

No dude wtf are you thinking? Don't get involved with these people.

Bro sell it and moneymaxx girls love drug dealers bro this one girl i knew got fucked by a run down skinny lanky drug dealer (hes a pedophile tho)

Take and sell it.
And bring a weapon if he tries to rob you