Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do foids mean when they put “she/her” in their online profile?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Sorry for being retarded but I’ve been out of touch with the real world for a while.

it's the virtue signal du jour where clowns put their preferred pronouns in their social media profiles

It's gay stuff, for those who believe in multiple genders:soy:So they don't call her using wrong pronouns

It's a warning that they're far-left retards.

It's gay stuff, for those who believe in multiple genders:soy:So they don't call her using wrong pronouns
Kek, can’t believe there are people who actually take pronouns that seriously. I’m not even living in an English speaking country yet a lot of foids here put those pronouns in English in their bio.

Another stupid ass virtue signal so mentally ill trannies can feel included
I’ve even seen guys put “he/him” on their email signature :soy:

Just avoid her at all costs.
Her IQ is lower than 80

Virtue signalling​

it means its a tranny

And these are the people who have control over the discourse of society

I believe it's important for all of us to take a mental step back and fully comprehend the absolute scope of these people if you haven't already

The foids completely believe in this lunacy that men can become women on a whim and vice-versa, they're so drenched in propaganda that they're completely unreasonable, which is the rational conclusion of foid mentality + 'absolute freedom and equality'

To put it short, I have a hatred for them that few will ever know save for FAKECEL ELLIOT RODGER (That's right, I said it, and I know many of y'all will disagree with me but I don't care, that's what he was. He was a decently attractive man who came from an incredible amount of money, bite me)

"It's to normalize the use of different pronouns"

Some tranny faggots use they/them, xe/xer, tree/treeself as their pronouns, so these foids claim that doing this is normal and shuold be accepted.

In summary, virtue signalling. Stay away from these women

I'm never going to use he/him or she/her when I'm talking to someone, only when I'm talking about someone when they're not present. It seems like what they really want to write is "my gender is Bleeblorxoman" or whatever.

I'm never going to use he/him or she/her when I'm talking to someone, only when I'm talking about someone when they're not present. It seems like what they really want to write is "my gender is Bleeblorxoman" or whatever.
yeah, i can't think of a single situation when you'd use a pronoun when addressing the person it refers to.
in that case, it's extremely arrogant to put pronouns in your profile, as if they're a god dictating what you say in your private life when they're not present to police you.

Lack of critical thinking, no self-conviction and clear sign of idiocy and attachment to whatever mainstream garbage is thrown at their face. It just shows the lenght of retardation these creatures go to find excuses to victimize themselves. Imagine having a conversation with these shitstains only for these retards to go apeshit for some arbitrary reason. Basically they are trying to find excuses to manipulate you and having the moral high ground so they can act as condescending as possible.

''Oh no you misgendered and didn't follow my retarded genderfluidbinaryhelicopter wall of text of rules with 100% accurracy? you fucking facists ignorant piece of shit, let me womansplain you in the most obnoxious condescending passive agressive way possible how wrong you are and how you should kneel and apologize!!''

.Avoid at all costs.

Last edited:
It's liberal, progressive bullshit that spouted from the BLM movement.